Reviews for Reliving a Memory
AsunaYuki88 chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Awsome i will love it if you continue
Neanda chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
This is pretty interesting. :) I like Sailor Moon and zombies combined, oddly enough. I hate zombies unless Makoto is fighting 'm. O_o I'll subscribe and keep an eye on this.

I hope you'll continue someday!

Ja ne!
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Being a Resident Evil and Sailor Moon fan, I'd have to say that I am enjoying this so far. However, I've only watched the movies up to 'Extinction' and have only played the PS1 games, so I don't know as much about RE as I do SM. I like how Minako seems more hot-headed than Makoto with a smart-mouth attitude and sarcasm for all, and how she and Jill keep butting heads. It's just kick-ass!

Is Tomeo Industries going to turn out to be a subsidiary of the Umbrella Corporation, or just Umbrella under a different name in a different country? Either way, it'd be a big 'Hey, fuck you! We're still around and you can't stop us!' to Jill and Rebecca. Pardon the coarse language in the review, but I always get excited when there's zombies involved.

Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter and I will be adding this to my Favorites.
Chibi chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Heh NICE!

It was a very good read. I have never imagined the sailor scouts in a crossover with resident evil heh. However you played it off nicely. I liked it.
hybridkyle chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Great Idea!

I liked it and really enjoyed reading it.

I will be waiting for next chaptered *bookmarked* lol
KittyChan chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
ROFL!

I really like this idea! I can see it play like a movie.

Its so cool to not see the scouts as their normal girly giggly selves.