Reviews for Charming Pawse Book I
cemmia chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Really great story! I loved it!
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Wow. Reading SOA stories is a recent thing for me and after plowing through Happy stories I decided to find Tig stories. Saw your series and decided to start.
What a LONG read but I loved it from start to finish. Cat is very credible OC and may I compliment you on het characterization. A strong mature woman that holds her own and not some simpering damsel in distress or a twenty-something girlygirl. A girl like that would never keep his attention.
Looking forward to reading more and I hope with all my heart that they make it.
;)
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
you did a good job on this story... i really liked it...
Mel CPBI Review Part 7 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
You should put a *** before Cat starts talking about her hiring's etc. That way you establish to the reader that there's either a significant stretch of time or you're picking up speed and going to write that part in a quicker pace than the previous pace you've set.

LMFAO on the karaoke, I was waiting on this. I know damn well Bobby put on a good show for everyone.

I was rolling on cat's rules; I wish I would've set up some rules like that for myself years ago. Would've saved me a lot of embarrassing drunken moments, Lawd knows I can't sing, but I do it loudly nonetheless.

I love to fish too, and camping. Trout is so good.

Damn, I almost snapped right along with Cat. I'm skeptical about this. Could there be another reason why he's pushing her out of town? Hmmm

Oh, Lord... I'm sad for Cat. Just when she's decided to go visit her dad, something like this happens. So depressing, then have to be the one to break the news to her dad, even if there wasn't feelings left between them, there had been at one time or another...

I LOVE how she calls Tig "love" and that he offered to go with her. Such a loving moment.

I have no words for her mother's illness. I hope I never have to go through anything like that with my own mom. We're close like her mom and her used to be, and something like that was just be devastating.

I'm half way through! I was going to try and finish reading some more of book I today, but my lids are dropping and I have a kid who needs tending in the am, so until tomorrow/later today lol... Take Care XD Mel
Mel CPBI Review Part 6 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I can't help but to laugh at Cat's thinking on how their sex life could possibly be. I was laughing even harder with her wondering about him being kinky LOL-arious

Tig getting comfortable with her cats like they're her children was sweet.

Oh my, Cat never had her a good round of shower sex. Unbelievable. That is funny.

ROTFL at Tigs complaining in the PT. Ha Ha on the girl scouts, I was one many years ago and I loved it.

Those two are just so cut together. And him getting her a bracelet... for the thousandth time today... adorable! Tig had to go and turn it into something hilarious. Talking about her thanking him more appropriately later—Tig is a freEEek! LMBO

I love how Cat made quick decisions and made them happen so that it won't be like Tig is the only one making sacrifices. And her straight telling him how it is and not compromising her ethics and self for his ways is even more comforting. I love a strong, independent woman who can think for herself and not let a man cloud her judgments. Cheers to this woman keeping those bearings about herself even if she does change somewhat—and I'm even saying that because relationships do change people—in this fiction.

If she has any Gemma mind-frame qualities, then she's definitely a plus for Tigger.

"All talk and no action" LMAO... oh how I wish this wasn't true about a lot of men, but unfortunately it is. Good thing Tig isn't the type to be frontin'
Mel CPBI Review Part 5 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Aw, so sad how Cory played Cat!

If Cat is already worried about her emotions where Tig is concerned, that lets me know she’s already taken by him even if it’s not official… hook, line, sinker. It’s already over before its even begun. Can I just say again, how much I love this fic!

I too don’t know about Cat seeing the reckless life they lead at the bar. Only so few can stand being around that, much less being comfortable in it. It’ll become a strain if her and Tig’s relationship is one sided (him always over her house only or her always at the club only), but that’s me jumping far faster than I’m reading just like Cat’s musings *blush*

God I hope she don't be like Donna. I can't stand a whiney baby character.

Argh, just what I didn't want... separation. That's where Donna went wrong; believing there should be a wide separation between the club and home life. Being a brother is a lifestyle not a job, there can't be a successful separation and if you're planning one... let the games begin. This will be a ride for sure.

"Tig needed her? No way." Girl, I'm saying the exact same thing *sighs*

Asking him to stay and falling asleep with him as if it was the most natural thing in the world... double score, love it!
Mel CPBI Review Part 4 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I’m cheesy again, watching Tig tell Cat she matters *swoon* That’s another credit I have to give you, you know how to paint the picture to where I’m not straining to gather an image, love that.

Ol’ blue-eyes did research of her interest, too. Dang, dude is in deep already. God help him if he falls in love with Cat. He’ll be hanging off her biker boots at her beck and call. I’m really happy right now. This is by far my top favorite Tig fiction and I’m not even a third of the way through!

Oh Lawd, I’m dying… this is EPIC. I am the biggest sucker you’ll ever meet for a star-crossed ship. Warning Cat away from him because he knows he’s no good for her, but can’t stop himself from hoping she’d take him anyhow. And him just leaving like that before she can really give a straight response *dies* Why must you treat me so bad, woman?

I just love how you give me both sides of the emotions from both the heroine and hero. Are you sure you’re not a published author? I’ve read plenty of fan fiction, some that was good, great, average and not so hot… and you are counted in the small range of authors I can place on my right hand that actually writes like you’re scripting a novel. That is something I highly admire and appreciate. I love when someone writes like they have some knowledge and doesn’t just throw things together.

I’m feeling Tig’s reflections on his life. During the season I often wondered if he actually thinks about things like this. I mean SAMCRO for life—I get it, but what about having something outside of the club. Having a woman to himself opens up a flood of doors for other things that he doesn’t already have or never considered. There’s got to be more than living for the brotherhood.

I have to say this... because of the length and the fact that you didn’t break this down into chapters, I’d highly recommend, in the least, going back and putting a space between jumps in time perspectives. I can easily see where the breaks are—rather should be, but for people who don’t read as often as I do, I could see how they’d become easily confused. Example… there should’ve been a break between you saying Tig had stayed away and Cat staying home over the weekend. Then another break between Tig’s final reflection on Cat wanting something from him and Cat’s reflection of watching Tig go to his bike. I know this site leaves out spaces when composed on documents but a simple - between breaks would suffice and make things more understandable. .

If you’d like any help in breaking things apart, I already had been doing so on my own doc, so it’d be easy to show you what I meant by just sending it to you. ;-)
Mel CPBI Review Part 3 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Okay, Tig baby, did beyond, beyond for Cat’s bike once he made sure it got to the shop. Wow, I’m cheesing right now, speechless. That was a boyfriend kind of duty, not a neighborly or friendly gesture!

Okay Tig back at the house with Cat while she’s still asleep, is plain SQUEE material!

LOL love the way you write Chibs’ lingo… it’s spot on.

Aw so he does have a crush on Miss Cat, how delightful is that? Can’t wait till she knows this… E! I love how you first showed how Tig had kept himself away for the week and then backtracked to the moment when Tig had actually decided to keep his distance from this woman, whom potentially could bring him to his knees. I was a tad confused at first, like—was this accidentally put in the wrong place—but when you followed up by saying how he stayed away for the week again, it just all came together. My advice, would be for you to put– “He managed to stay away the entire week but it pained him to do so and not because of caffeine withdrawal.” -on a separate line altogether. It would make it a lot easier for the reader to grasp that you have in fact went back in time to an earlier period in the story instead of it coming off as if Tig was again at Cat’s house for a second time instead of that one time. Other than that, very creative writing there, really loved it.

LMBO on the propriety comment, most fans would say that Tig probably wouldn’t even know what that meant, but myself, I don’t choose to believe he’s half the idiot he pretends to be. The way you write him… quiet, composed, and poised—more than just a sex-crazed, violent killer is exactly the reflection I perceive when I watch him on the show. You give the depth of his being that is so very lacking in so many Tig stories, despite my fondness for them.
Mel CPBI Review Part 2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I’m beginning to wonder what Cat’s age is. I’m assuming the lone rider is Tig, since he’s one of the only patient Sons, but why is he creeping? Pulling that pussy move by bouncing before she could confront him, seems he’s a bit... curious? -_

Cat is a very outgoing person, I like her already. And the fact that she doesn’t treat the Son any different than she’d treat anyone else is a major plus! You said she had some gray hair, but then again young people have gray hair. I’m hoping for a mature woman because most fictions I’ve read always pair Tig with someone half his age and honestly, I just don’t see a youngster whipping the Sergeant-at-Arms into shape LOL

I like that Chibs goes into her shop everyday and has familiarized himself with her cats… so cute! And I could actually see him doing something like that.

Damn, been there. Flat with no spare, and in a damn F-150 on an 8hr trip from OK in the boiling heat. Gotta hate those damn things.

LMBO haha, I have no words for Tig keeping tabs on Cat’s whereabouts on wknds. Yeah, he’s doing it for the job, I believe you.

Cat just mouths off to him LMAO jokes

He finds her tempting; now we’re getting somewhere. Mel is really feeling this fiction. I was in hysterics thinking about how Tig usually shoved around women he wanted away from him… it shouldn’t be funny, but it’s priceless. Just imagining him doing that makes me want to see it.

I absolutely love that Tig took the initiative and took care of not only Cat’s bike, but Cat herself. That was very, very sweet of hi to get her back in one piece then go above the call of duty with the rest, had me sighing the entire time.
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Mel CPBI Review Part 1

My reviews are strange, I comment as I read, so here goes...

I have to start by saying: THANK YOU for writing in third-person! I am beyond tired of reading most SOA stories in first-person. I swear it just makes me get a migraine sometimes; it's very trying to read a first-person piece that isn't written correctly, just makes it more difficult for the reader.

I've tried that before—starting over someplace else, only to end up right back where I started. Hope that isn't the case for Cat.

Aw shit... I remember in one of the episodes, them saying something about wanting to keep Starbucks out of Charming. I wonder how Clay will take Cat wanting to start a coffee business there... very interesting indeed!

LOL never heard of that one... cats in the store. She must really love her cats! I haven't been a cat person since youth, too messy and stinky for my taste. I used to be scared as hell of them after my brother deliberately killed my Fred when I was really young—don't ask, still horrified by it :S

LMBO I'd be iffy looking at this woman presenting a business proposal in all black as well. I mean this isn't some ghost town, show some color. But I can still understand that she is still in mourning.

I hope that wasn't a typo... "fool proof" LMFAO in Charming that certainly fits LoOOOoL

Okay, so that's where you got the title's name from, I was wondering. I'm not too clever in that department; I like it... good combination and original.

I really wish this first book would've been broken down into chapters, but since it wasn't I'm reviewing every couple of pages. Just a forewarning to beware chica, I'm not spamming your email XD Mel
Me124 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Good read! It was enjoyable, and I can't wait to move on to the next chapter.
Cetanu-X chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Excellent story Cat!
BlackKat132000 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I favorited this so I could keep reading. I think you needed to add a few chapters to break it up a little. So far so good, I'll post more when I get a chance to finish it. I love SOA and Tig's my favorite so that's what drew me to this. I like seeing the character in something differnet then what I have read in the past. Hope season 3 will be just as good as the last.
kvsgrl chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
WOW. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. You showed a side of Tig that people never get to see. Please write a sequel.

Marguerite
whiteKnight15 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Woa! That was really good! Cant wait to find out what happens to the "happy" couple.