Reviews for sin tetas, no hay paraiso
thehazeleyedloser chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
oh my freaking God that is amazing. JESUS! it is fucking perfect. favourite!
— deanna
PeacefullyJos chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Hhahahah, literally laugh out loud in the end.
MsAmyRobertson chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
loved this!
JaToya chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
Really like this fic, it's cute. ironically enough, however, when I Googled idina and taye, because rent is a fave musical of mine and their characters weren't a couple and I hadn't know they were married in real life, well it was just announced earlier today, apparently that they are separating. Suckage.
WamprickNyx chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
well, love, this must be the best glee story i've read so far. the again, i haven't read the other glee fics you've written so maybe there's one even better than this. but truly, this was awesome. the whole reading experience felt like i was actually watching glee and there's no other way i can explain it. great job, and i hope to read more of your work.
LastScorpion chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
This story is hilarious and adorable and brilliant! I really enjoyed reading it. You've absolutely hit all the characters perfectly!
Misaki.Misa-Chan chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Awwwwww i love that song (para tu amor! I love juanes¡) jujujuju I saw lola's tv novel well i saw all those tv novel you said xD i love your fic!¡

I love puckleberry!
sarlovesoccer chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Lol at the end.

:D
justalittle l o o n y chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
This was a brilliant fanfiction. I loved how in character you had them, while still adding your own spin.
KenLuverDH chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
You had me laughing the whole time. I love the last line! Great story.
SoUsay234 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
So awesome
indefinitely undecided chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Great story; it was very well written and very entertaining! I didn't want it to end. I'll definitely be checking our your other stories and hopefully there will be a sequel to this once. Thanks for posting it!
strikingtwelves chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
I have decided, after two hours of rereading this damned masterpiece over and over, that I love you, and well. Uh. YOU ROCK, MAN. \m/
alphaladywolf chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
I don't like the cheating. I love how Puck maned up and made an idiot out of himself to get his girl back.
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Rachel and Puck are so in character. I love Puckleberry. I like how it takes actual time for P uck to get used to the crziness of Rachel Berry.