Reviews for Frostbite Dimitri's Point of View
This was so sad I had tears flowing down my face but it was really good!
Marcia chapter 3 . 1/18
Hi! Love your work and the many details you include but you really need to use paragraphs in the story.
Maria chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Hi! Thanks for writing this fanfic. I enjoy reading it, though I'd appriciate a little more of Dimitri's thoughts, more texts.
iris chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
i love it so much thank you
i am still waiting for the next part. :D
if you need another copy of the book i have it in pdf file if you need it send me your email here

love it
Luvs2FanFic chapter 25 . 7/10/2014
By the time I finished this chapter I was literally in tears! Ugh, it scares me how much books can affect me
Man chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Great job
lustofavampire chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
unknow chapter 26 . 3/29/2014
Okay
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Loved it
me chapter 24 . 11/9/2013
REALLY...I thought he had already made this decision...ya lets play tug of war...that's fun.. its funny how it all comes down to him..like its only his choice and rose is just waiting for the green light. it makes me sick really. id like to see dimitri pining for rose and insecure with himself cause he doesn't know if she likes him... instead his ego is HUGE...I don't like him in this story nope not at all. go fuck yourself dimitri...Adrian and rose for this story!
and shut the fuck up with the I don't know if we'll ever get rose back...fuck it just happened shut the fuck that..its just shock and sadness you pricks its normal you act like she left her body...shut the fuck up already
me chapter 23 . 11/9/2013
that was a bit dramatic don't you think...how about she was in shock...or really really sad cause her friend died...all this zombie in rose costume, lost to the world, no longer there was WAY too much really...stupid just stupid.
me chapter 20 . 11/9/2013
rose shouldn't love him hes a stupid shit...he was happy with Tasha..hes always happy when shes around so just go fuck her already im tired of hearing about how beautiful he thinks she is and how "intoxicating" I just cant picture her that way in my mind shes not that great looking..not ugly just shes morio so shes built like a little boy whats pretty about that and blue eyes have always creeped me out..dimitri said they were smouldering...hahaha ya right blue eyes are creepy as fuck it makes people look like they have dementia...like they have no soul...nothing behind them...
fro chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
This book is amazing! Can't wait for frostbite!
me chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
ya know for someone that loves rose he sure treats her like shit..i wish would hook up with someone else...mason or Adrian and dimitri can go fuck himself and wallow in some self pity thinking about all the times he was mean to her...shes 17 and a fucking person let her act how she acts shes just being herself and hes trying to change her all the time...fuck you dimka you can have Tasha.
pria chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
This fanfic is the best I ever read! You are a natural!