Reviews for Frostbite Dimitri's Point of View
Okay
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
Loved it
me chapter 24 . 11/9/2013
REALLY...I thought he had already made this decision...ya lets play tug of war...that's fun.. its funny how it all comes down to him..like its only his choice and rose is just waiting for the green light. it makes me sick really. id like to see dimitri pining for rose and insecure with himself cause he doesn't know if she likes him... instead his ego is HUGE...I don't like him in this story nope not at all. go fuck yourself dimitri...Adrian and rose for this story!
and shut the fuck up with the I don't know if we'll ever get rose back...fuck it just happened shut the fuck that..its just shock and sadness you pricks its normal you act like she left her body...shut the fuck up already
me chapter 23 . 11/9/2013
that was a bit dramatic don't you think...how about she was in shock...or really really sad cause her friend died...all this zombie in rose costume, lost to the world, no longer there was WAY too much really...stupid just stupid.
me chapter 20 . 11/9/2013
rose shouldn't love him hes a stupid shit...he was happy with Tasha..hes always happy when shes around so just go fuck her already im tired of hearing about how beautiful he thinks she is and how "intoxicating" I just cant picture her that way in my mind shes not that great looking..not ugly just shes morio so shes built like a little boy whats pretty about that and blue eyes have always creeped me out..dimitri said they were smouldering...hahaha ya right blue eyes are creepy as fuck it makes people look like they have dementia...like they have no soul...nothing behind them...
fro chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
This book is amazing! Can't wait for frostbite!
me chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
ya know for someone that loves rose he sure treats her like shit..i wish would hook up with someone else...mason or Adrian and dimitri can go fuck himself and wallow in some self pity thinking about all the times he was mean to her...shes 17 and a fucking person let her act how she acts shes just being herself and hes trying to change her all the time...fuck you dimka you can have Tasha.
pria chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
This fanfic is the best I ever read! You are a natural!
me chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
ya I could have lived forever without hearing about tashas beautiful smile and shit...gross just gross dude shes old yuck and desparate...double yuck and shes morio...built like a 13 year old boy ...triple yuck...dimitri your nasty and you can go fuck yourself for thinking about Tasha like that. rose can have Adrian!
me chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
ya you really could have skipped the whole "not all marks are badges of honor" I hated that part in the book...like Tasha is brave and a hero because she got scratched on the face by strigio...um no not really even if she had little Christian behind her..i would think that's what ANYONE would do...put a little kid behind them so they don't get hurt I don't see that as a act of bravery I see that as normal...that's what anyone should do...duh
lucy chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Awesooooooom!
sarah chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
This book is ammaaaaaaaaaazing! You catch dimitri really well, and you have the full book on his point of view. I hope you will write all the other books in the series with the full book in dimitri's point of view. I am a fan of your writing
bookreader1617 chapter 25 . 10/11/2013
I remembered reading this story for the first time several years ago and crying from it. Now I stubbed across it again and balled my eyes out again. This is a seriously emotional chapter.
PatronusLumos20671 chapter 25 . 8/16/2013
*crying* just so much emotion in this chapter
karendimitri chapter 26 . 6/4/2013
Absolutely and incredibly perfect and amazing!