Reviews for Whatever Happened to Bromance?
Ruairi J.L chapter 3 . 5/21
Harry Fuckin' Potter. I love it, hahaha. It's been many a moon since, but if you ever decide to write a sequel for this, you'll have at least one person reading it in me.
McLaggen is fucking hilarious in this story.
Much satisfy. Very Romilda. Pretty fucking sure it was under WbA and the Library, but this is just pure gold.
fireball900 chapter 3 . 5/14
I Absolutely love this story. I really do.
Ron was amusing this chapter - loved the 'Perhaps 'quicker' was the wrong word' line.
"Guy's a genius" was hilarious, as were Harry's musings on how to repay Cormac.

Really, this fanfic is *BRILLIANT.* 10/10.
fireball900 chapter 2 . 5/14
The best part of this chapter? Harry's... 'epiphany' regarding Cormac. 'Replaced by the respect generated only when one man procures another man some pussy' indeed. Hehe.
fireball900 chapter 1 . 5/14
This story is brilliant. I'm rereading this now, and it has the *best* McLaggen (and in some ways, the best Harry too) that I've ever read.
the grey mage chapter 3 . 2/8
fuck yeah. i get the same feeling after a girl squirts in my face. you feel like you can really do anything.
Lol, very entertaining and hot. I always thought Harry was stupid for ignoring Romilda... I mean, come on! How he goes through seven years of school as a famous hero of the wizarding world without getting laid once is beyond me.

Asides from that, this is probably the only time ever where I have liked Cormac McLaggin. His dialogue is inspired and hysterical.
Goose chapter 3 . 1/8
The more I read this story, the more it deserves to be made into a series. Not like a harem or anything, as I would prefer it to remain Harry/Romilda, but have it be about Harry taking Cormac's philosophies on life as guidance on everything he does, and he succeeds with flying colours. I could only imagine the hilarity that would ensue.
Tyrannitor chapter 3 . 1/3
I was right. This was brilliant. You are brillliant. Even though it's tiny, this is beautiful. It goes on my favourites. You magnificent bastard. :)
good god chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
Finally someone tells Harry to suck it up in a fic. Someone finally questions his priorities.

I was surprised you didnt use Parseltongue with Romilda. I sometimes feel like im the only guy in the universe that understands that Parseltongue was created to please women. So many smut stories just ignore that insta-orgasm weapon in Harry's arsenal its ridiculous.
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
Fuckin' brilliant. I'm kinda in love with Harry/Romilda because of this. It was really funny, entertaining and novel. Great job!
Verrarria chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
This was the best thing I've ever read on this website. Truly. Whenever I'm in a crap mood, I'll read this and laugh and just get that little bit aroused. Thank you so much for this.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
this has to be the funniest thing I've read in a long while, great job!
quaint chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
How, vulgar that cormac

and realy, how i the name of satan does someone go into the wrong hole?