Reviews for Whatever Happened to Bromance?
Latteas chapter 12 . 2/21
You're making fun of yourself. 10/10
MyDearLadyDisdain chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
AH! Great story! thank you so much for posting this:)
MyDearLadyDisdain chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
DOBBY! You scoundrel! Hahahah omg this story is brilliant! McLaggen's voice was also hilarious! And, the smut was pretty good...
MyDearLadyDisdain chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Oh my god... where has this story been hiding? This is so utterly hilarious! The best part of course, is that everyone's so in character.
I seriously had to stop reading a few times because I was so busy laughing. Amazing story! The 'patronum comes before you expecto' had me in stitches!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
Yes, because he's Harry Fuckin' Potter and not some emasculated doormat that lets the world fuck him over.

I want to scream, "MOAR" and yet, the fic is perfect the way it is.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
This was awesome. Really good read.
Ruairi J.L chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
Harry Fuckin' Potter. I love it, hahaha. It's been many a moon since, but if you ever decide to write a sequel for this, you'll have at least one person reading it in me.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
McLaggen is fucking hilarious in this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
Much satisfy. Very Romilda. Pretty fucking sure it was under WbA and the Library, but this is just pure gold.
fireball900 chapter 3 . 5/14/2016
I Absolutely love this story. I really do.
Ron was amusing this chapter - loved the 'Perhaps 'quicker' was the wrong word' line.
"Guy's a genius" was hilarious, as were Harry's musings on how to repay Cormac.

Really, this fanfic is *BRILLIANT.* 10/10.
fireball900 chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
The best part of this chapter? Harry's... 'epiphany' regarding Cormac. 'Replaced by the respect generated only when one man procures another man some pussy' indeed. Hehe.
fireball900 chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
This story is brilliant. I'm rereading this now, and it has the *best* McLaggen (and in some ways, the best Harry too) that I've ever read.
the grey mage chapter 3 . 2/8/2016
fuck yeah. i get the same feeling after a girl squirts in my face. you feel like you can really do anything.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2016
Lol, very entertaining and hot. I always thought Harry was stupid for ignoring Romilda... I mean, come on! How he goes through seven years of school as a famous hero of the wizarding world without getting laid once is beyond me.

Asides from that, this is probably the only time ever where I have liked Cormac McLaggin. His dialogue is inspired and hysterical.
Goose chapter 3 . 1/8/2016
The more I read this story, the more it deserves to be made into a series. Not like a harem or anything, as I would prefer it to remain Harry/Romilda, but have it be about Harry taking Cormac's philosophies on life as guidance on everything he does, and he succeeds with flying colours. I could only imagine the hilarity that would ensue.