Reviews for Itachi's Ghost
PM me to be staff
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/
GruntA chapter 19 . 3/11
Yoooooooooo omg this is so good I just started reading it today and now I finished it and I can't even there has to be more everything is written so well and I have all the feels now. I'm dying yo, you did this to me
Honey chapter 19 . 1/21
Oh my gosh, I love you aha! I read this story so many times, and never ceases to amaze me how much of a genius you are. I really hope you continue with this, the cliffhanger has been killing me with guessing and anxiousness. Hope you are well and comeback!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
I read this story last year *
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
Hi I read your story last hoping you updated this year and I read it again from the begining to be sure I didn't forget it nothing and you never seize to amaze me with ur amazing writing I just hope you continue this story and do a sequel to it , maybe find a way to make itachi alive again or whatever you prefer I just hope you update soon 3
Tamani chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
OMG MAN. I just started reading this and got through it all in the past few days and I cannot believe what just happened! I REALLY HOPE THAT HINATA MAKES IT BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE WILL DO IT. JUST I PRAY THAT SHE CAN SURVIVE THIS...MAYBE A KAITEN WOULD DEFLECT EVERYTHING OFF AND NOT TOUCH HER?! PLEASE SAY YES. i WANT HER TO BE OKAY.
theotakufreak.anime chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
continue this story please . I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! its a verry great story by the way
Miih-chan chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
Omg! The suspense is killing me! Please update! _
NothingNooneZero chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
I am absolutely enamoured with this story. The plot is brilliant and I thank you very much for uploading and sharing it. I must request that you continue as it is far too interesting to leave. Once again, thank you!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee updaaaaaaate
Pleaaaaaaaaase pretty pretty pretty pleaaaaaaase
372259 chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
I legit went through the exact same epiphany! I adored naruto and was a super strong naruhina supporter before Naruto's reaction to her confession. Yes, I know Naruto is supposed to be a adventure/friendship manga but would it kill them to put some romance? Naruto should have (at the very least) ACKNOWLEDGED her confession (even if it was just to say he didn't feel the same way)! After that (plus a few awesome sasuhina fics like this), I became a strong sasuhina supporter!
Wonderful job, I'm interested to see where this story goes! I've never read such a unique version of how Hinata was saved :)
xXSaSuHiNaXx chapter 19 . 6/11/2014
You have no idea how much I just love this story. Please continue and update whenever you can, as I'm just anxious to read more of this story. I especially love the ItaHina moments you put in, as I'm just loving this couple. Your story has really upped my love for it, and now I feel more like a ItaHina supporter than a SasuHina supporter (which was my previous fav). While I do love ItaHina, though, I'll understand if you make it SasuhHina. I just wish for Itachi to find true peace, as he has gone through waaaay too much to have him die (permanently) in pain.
Lady Crack chapter 19 . 5/16/2014
I still love this story! Just like I adore all of your stories! Wanted to send you a quick shout-out because you are awesome and deserve all the recognition in the world for your kickass writing.
Beth Sanchez chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
Please, please, please finish the story, it is amazing and well organized one. Please finish it.
Beth Sanchez chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
You're story is really good I can't wait for the next chapte