Reviews for The Longest Summer
Daisy57 chapter 32 . 4/26/2023
I loved this story so much and I loved this Edward and Bella. Thank you for writing and sharing this with me. Regards Toni
KrazyK85 chapter 21 . 4/20/2023
HE SAID THE "L" WORD! I KNOW IT DID NOT SLIP BY BELLA.

GAHHH!

One of the things I LOVE about your story is the switching of POVs. I don't care if I'm never in suspense on what the other character is doing or thinking. Psh! Give me the deets.

And just so you know, as stated before, I love how you write and your storytelling skills. It takes a lot to get me glued to a story. I'm not a snob, but I do recognize greatness, and won't settle for less.

Also, also, I am soooo in love with all your characters. You write them with flaws, keep them real, and very likeable - even Emily! Which, I appreciate her taking an L and not becoming the annoying ex that is used to put a wedge between the couple.

Much love!
KrazyK85 chapter 5 . 4/16/2023
This story has always been a favorite of mine and I'm re-reading it, and I still love it so much. But can I tell you what really got to me? The last sentence: PS - Countdown to New Moon...one week!

Gahhh. God, I miss this time so much. We were all so excited and innocent. Things suck so hard core these days. Can we just go back and stay there?

Anyway, such a great fic with superb storytelling and writing.
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 22 . 2/9/2022
the Newsie insult makes my theater kid heart happy
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 11 . 2/7/2022
"so Edward told you?" BRO I'M CRYING THAT'S SO GOOD
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 5 . 2/7/2022
Some of these comments do not pass the vibe check. Newsflash, people: a girl can do whatever she wants and it never justifies slut-shaming. I almost didn't read this because of those comments, but now I realize it's just the readers being rude, not the author. Clearly everyone at camp understands that basic concept, now grasp it yourselves.

potential readers stalking the comments: get into it, it's fun.
dreamthief19 chapter 32 . 8/25/2020
What a lovely story! Thank you for sharing. I loved reading it.
LoveAves chapter 1 . 8/18/2020
I think this was the second fanfic I ever read on this site in 2010. Wow 10 years. Looking forward to reread x
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2019
Your amazinggggggggg
KingIchi chapter 6 . 5/22/2019
Act like a slut to make guy you like jealous... Get mad when guy calls you a slut...

Common women behavior. And of course Edward defends her, 'he's being a asshole for no reason' even tho she obviously said she wanted to making him jealous...

How the fuck does Bella think Jealousy is shown? It's easy to come off as angry.
LolaTheSa chapter 31 . 4/18/2019
I'm sorry but Bella's love lines lose their meaning and the weight behind them seeing she left him to go screw around.

It makes it even more bitter cause you have Edward not at all wary about that or judge her for it... or question her words of love to him. She loved him for so long yet left him to 'shop around'. And actually did it, that's suppose to be love? On top of that, she didn't contact him, yet says she missed everything about him... See the contradiction?

We're suppose to just accept this as it is? Good thing you wrote a fantastic story up until the point cause if this had happen earlier in the fic, I would not have continued reading.
It just would have been nice to see Edward be a little mean to her... That would have completely settled me, instead, he was just this sad accepting person with no fight in him.
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 30 . 2/24/2019
I will keep this as the storie's end.

The outtakes ruin Bella's love. So they will never be true for me.
lemonangeljuice chapter 32 . 10/18/2018
Thank you, thank you, thank you...for the hea!
I was afraid after your comments at the last chapter that the epi would NOT be the HEA we all wish for our E&B (even though RL rarely happens that way). I’m happy you can continue a friendship with your E. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
I like this story, although I must admit the nickname LB feels a little forced.
x AnneCullen x chapter 32 . 6/25/2018
This was such a wonderful story and beautifully written. I truly enjoyed reading it.
4,275 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »