Reviews for The Longest Summer
lizl1999 chapter 28 . 10/20/2011
This first half of this chapter was as heartbreaking as the last chapter. You had me crying all over again! lol

I love Tanya!-Thank goodness she called Jake.

I love Jake!-The way he clocked Edward was awesome! And I can't believe he actually moved in with Edward. He is the best best friend ever!

I love Seth!-He is such a good guy. And what integrity he has!

And even though Jasper didn't do a whole lot to help Edward this chapter, I still love him too bc he is one of my favorite Jaspers ever!

Oh, and I love this story! Can't forget that. I'm sad it's almost over :(
lizl1999 chapter 27 . 10/20/2011
I'm so glad I finally got back to this story! It's been months since I've been able to get back to it. I still love it as much as ever! This chapter is breaking my heart :,( But luckily the story is now complete, so I can move right along & don't have to suffer in the heartache for too long :)
jasam19 chapter 31 . 10/14/2011
Very disappointed with this fic. 1st problem is I hate fics where Bella's 1st time with Edward is awful/painful & in this even him fingering her was painful & she had to go to the infirmary after their 1st time. I can't relate to that at all, but who wants to read that especially in and E/B fic? Not me! There 1st time doesn't have to be perfect, but going over and over how horrible it was is just not appealing and neither is Bella wanting to get away from him.

If the story is strong enough, it won't ruin the whole fic for me, but this fic definitely wasn't strong enough. A lot of it was boring and way too wordy.

E/B are way too awkward and not confident enough to communicate with each other and that never really changes. I want to see the characters grow by the end of a fic and be able to communicate with each other.

I also didn't like or find it realistic that after all they had been thru that Bella would leave him for 3 mos. to go back to the camp for the summer. The main reason she kept going back was to see Edward every summer.

The worst part is after it ends you came back & did an Outtake that had Bella, after pining for Edward for 5 years and being with him for 4, break up with him so she could party. That's not remotely believable and certainly not rootworthy.

Worst of all was that Edward threw himself into his work for almost a year and was alone while they were broke up because he knew she was the one, but knew that she still needed/wanted to shop around. Talk about a dagger through the heart. She needed to go screw other guys to figure out that Edward was the one. Just NO!
lola0930 chapter 32 . 10/10/2011
the seperation parts were hard to read (twice!) but I loved your story! It reminded me of my own crush on a camp counselor, although we're definitely not having hot sex in the lake or getting married...:)
lola0930 chapter 23 . 10/10/2011
I actually didn't catch the first I love you. But I'm all up to speed now!
lola0930 chapter 22 . 10/10/2011
yes i caught it, and I can't believe they didn't! :)
lola0930 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I want chapter two! Lucky for me it's already there!
kstar0330 chapter 32 . 10/1/2011
Wow what a journey, glad to have been able to take part in the reading of this wonderful story as complete. Also glad to be finishing this up feeling a lil better after reading the terribly emotional chapters.

Another outtake/future outtake that was so much fun to read with laughter, joy, such silliness, sexy hot and a crazy hysterical proposal for our lovely couple E/B always so Awkward of course. Hope you are doing what you love, I've so enjoyed your stories, Happy Writing and much Success your way. :)
kstar0330 chapter 31 . 10/1/2011
That was fantastic it really was wow. You really know how to write a outtake damn, even their having a break, and her trying something new to realize what she had was right to begin with and him already knowing it was, just was so good. On to the next outtake hope it's just as good cuz I Enjoyed this one so much. :)
kstar0330 chapter 30 . 10/1/2011
This is truly one of those memorable stories, for so much emotion to have come through that you actually feel the pain and sadness let alone the laughter, whether the details are based on your life and your RL Campward and some E/B of course mixed in, it still was as Beautiful as it was Heartbreaking.

Glad the story itself came full circle ending where it began at going back to the camp. So glad E/B got their HEA. Though I truly hope you get yours as well even if it's not with your RL Campward, I'm sure writing this and letting everyone read was emotional but hopefully helpful with bringing you some needed closure, I don't want to even imagine the real life pain, just reading it brought tears to my eyes.

Well I see it's been almost a year since you've finished this and throughout that time I hope all has been well for you, and hope that you and RL Campward have remained friends even if it was tough to do so, let's hope for his sake he's been a nice guy towards you, cuz karma is a bitch, lol. Please take care sweetie and continue writing, and just be Happy. I'm off to read the outtakes. :) xoxo
kstar0330 chapter 29 . 10/1/2011
Wow I've so enjoyed reading this story just as much as Off Limits, but this one wow there was just something so different, I guess part is not totally knowing what was based on true events and what wasn't, so many happy times and times mixed with confusion for both E/B, lots of laughs, and all kinds of crazy.

Those last few chapters prior were some pretty rough reading (especially those emails damn they really got to me and even based on the truth or not that had to be heartbreaking because I felt it too), and if this is based partially on your times at camp and your RL Campward I hope everything turned out good for you even if he's not in your life or he's just a friend.

I wished you could have had that happy ending as well as B/E your deserve it so much and more. Beautiful people write Beautiful stories that can bring out so much emotion. Thanks for a wonderful story to read! Be Happy! :)
kstar0330 chapter 28 . 10/1/2011
Wow that was a pretty rough chapter to read, I could barely make it through the emails without tears in my eyes blinding me from reading, damn you, lol. E must have lost his faith and confidence in himself somewhere before B at camp, he just needs it back hope S sent it back for him to collect, lol. I still feel bad for B she shouldn't have to be feel so sad, you could really feel the pain. Hope this next chapter gets happier.
kstar0330 chapter 27 . 10/1/2011
This was all kinds of crazy, but extremely crazy sad, let the water works please stop as a tear came to my eye more than once during this chapter, when you can do that you did a great job boo hoo hoo :(
kstar0330 chapter 26 . 10/1/2011
Just hoping this doesn't end sadly cuz E is bringing me a lil down with his PMSing too so boo hoo. :)
kstar0330 chapter 25 . 10/1/2011
Sweet, Sexy, Funny chapter!
4,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »