Reviews for The Longest Summer
Koshivuh chapter 32 . 11/9/2011
Best outtake ending. Ever.
Koshivuh chapter 30 . 11/9/2011
It's hard to believe that this happened to you. I can't imagine what it was like for you to go through this, but I'm happy you're happy now. It sure sounds like it was some ride, though.
Koshivuh chapter 26 . 11/8/2011
Seriously, do they end up together? Did you have a happy ending? I sure freaking hope so, because other wise I just might cry.
Koshivuh chapter 24 . 11/6/2011
Oh dear God, I hope you had a happy ending. If this is one of those stories where it doesn't seem to end officially, or they're not together, I'm going to die. :[ Seriously. I will just shrivel up and die.
Koshivuh chapter 22 . 11/6/2011
Amazingly amazing. I get caught up in your story, hardcore.
Koshivuh chapter 16 . 11/4/2011
Yes it was worth the wait. Freaking amazing :] I think it's kind of ironic that the remaking of Footloose was just released into theatres not that long ago, and now I'm reading about the musical in a fanfiction.
Koshivuh chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
It was kind of funny, because about a quarter through this chapter I remembered Tanya and how Edward had asked to meet her. I was relieved because I was pretty positive it wasn't going to be Emily that Edward was going to talk to :] Great chapter!
Koshivuh chapter 11 . 11/3/2011
Please tell me it's not Emily. Please.
Koshivuh chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
It seems as if Emily is going to back of some? Happy day.
Koshivuh chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
I'm so happy that this is progressing as fast as it is. Edward has finally realized his feelings, at least to an extent. And maybe they both need time to get to know each other more before they really start to like each other?
Koshivuh chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
Wow.
Koshivuh chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
I'm excited that this seems to be progressing faster now. I really hope that things get juicier.
Koshivuh chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
I know that this story is already finished, but I kind of hope it's a mix of all POVs mentioned. I like getting both POVs every once in a while on one day or piece of the story, but only when it's a time that you're REALLY wondering what they were both thinking about it...I don't know, did that make sense? XD
Koshivuh chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Amazing chapter. Edward's peen lift was so not accidental. I have a feeling Emily will be making more appearances...Sad day.
Koshivuh chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
I've decided that Emily just needs to go die. Drown her in the lake.
4,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »