Reviews for The Longest Summer
Guest chapter 19 . 5/31/2015
I think I lost all respect for Bella after she threw herself on Seth. Feel sorry for him.
blueeyedcherry chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
I'm happy he apologized. And as I said before, he clearly likes her. All that jealousy and anger and childish man behavior certainly wasn't for nothing. ;)
blueeyedcherry chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
Ugh, Emily seems so ditzy. Hopefully she won't be a problem all summer.

And hopefully Seth won't either. Lol. I have such a hard time picturing that pairing, just cause in the books they had the age difference.

Edward has to come around sometime. He's clearly got some feelings developing for Bella. Especially when she shows up in that white t-shirt. Hehe. ;)
blueeyedcherry chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
I decided this was the perfect read to kick-off summer. And all I can think of now is the counselor I crushed on at camp. ;)

Movie night, eh? This should be interesting. And Edward and Emmett, man, they're like about to have a cock fight or something. Lol. Testosterone party.

He totally doesn't see her as a child. I can't wait for her to figure that out. ;)
twificfan chapter 32 . 3/16/2015
Couldn't stop reading, so many memories about camp floating back to me! Thank you.
Rose chapter 30 . 2/24/2015
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
I'm done. This is like a terrible junior high fic. Edward and other counselors are in their 20s? They act like 13 year olds.
Glamourwisegirl chapter 32 . 1/2/2015
That was the best ending ever! So cute
Glamourwisegirl chapter 27 . 1/1/2015
Omg I literally cried at the end of this chapter. :-( I think it was that last line from Edward that got me, but great story. Can't wait to read in.
debslmac chapter 32 . 10/10/2014
Another favourite. Loved this
WHAT'SMYIMAGINATION chapter 32 . 8/27/2014
I'm madly in love with this story. I wish it could go on forever. This is literally the best Edward/Bella story I have read on ff. The plot is intriguing, and the writing is fabulous. Please let me know if you offer a downloadable version. Great job! -WMI
NicolaClaire chapter 29 . 8/8/2014
I really loved this story, I did. But after the last two chapters I am just so done. The way you write about mindless violence makes me sick. I had to watch my brother lie comatose in a hospital for 4 days before he died seizing and bleeding because some idiot friend took a cue from books and TV and thought punching him would be 'no big deal'. I watched 4 lives fall apart after one was lost completely because people like you perpetuate the idea that punching someone in the head repeatedly hard enough to give them a concussion, break their nose and need stitches is something that should be celebrated rather than thrown in fucking prison for. The fact that Jake punched him over something so fucking pathetic? And then again whilst unconscious? Let me tell you right now, that right there would have been MORE than enough for a Subdural Haematoma. But no, apparently you and the characters in your story think a concussion can be laughed off! That he 'deserved it' because despite the fact that he was in an unbelievably dark place, violence is funny! You've basically just written about the circumstances that took my baby brother from me, and laughed it off as if it was some kind of joke. Do you understand that children read these stories? Whether or not they're supposed to? And do you understand the kind of mindset that develops as they grow up if they constantly see and read about situations where someone has done something so heinous as to physically attack another human being unprovoked and everyone around them either justifies it or just laughs at it? I really hope you're proud of that.
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Wow, now that was a kiss! Damn!
ImVannaInspireMe chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
Ok...Ok... Im in love with the story...as a newbie..it doesn't mean much but I love ya
ritamistry chapter 31 . 7/2/2014
I read this again and I love this fic, I know its cheeky of me but, I wish you would write another epilogue.
4,256 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »