Reviews for The Longest Summer
ritamistry chapter 31 . 7/2/2014
I read this again and I love this fic, I know its cheeky of me but, I wish you would write another epilogue.
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 32 . 6/26/2014
YAY! wow... you really suck with this story! I loved the amount of depth you sewed into your characters. The camp scene was most definitely fun and you really did a great job with all the other supporting characters! You also kept things pretty real, and I can appreciate that. great writing and great plot!
Lulutbo chapter 32 . 6/8/2014
I wish there was a post wedding life future take...hint hint loved this adorable yet realistic tale! Great read!
Debra doo chapter 32 . 6/5/2014
Thank you, Honey bun!
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Recommended in the Fic Dive over at ADF! :)
1 grandma chapter 32 . 4/27/2014
Love the story thank you for writing it.
Violet K. Odin chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Hey i just wanted to comment about how you mentioned 'Secretary' in this story. For some reason it reminded my of 50 shades of Grey. How weird huh? Great story! :D
ReaderKat chapter 32 . 3/23/2014
Really great story, brought back summer camp "crush" memories with a vengeance! Thanks so much for sharing,
Guest chapter 32 . 2/19/2014
This story is so hilarious, it made me smile so much thank you!
nolongerlurking chapter 32 . 1/27/2014
You really knocked it out of the park with this one! Especially the last 5 chapters where you upped the angst and the plot twists and turns. Thanks for the HEA outakes, I can't stand it unless they are happy in the end. Great job.
BarbyBells chapter 32 . 1/2/2014
aww... i love this story! so funny! and sweet! they are so cute together!
Penny chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Hell yess, it was worth it ! :D
MoCullen chapter 32 . 9/7/2013
Super cute proposal for these two! And of course their wedding will be a hoot:)
MoCullen chapter 31 . 9/6/2013
I'm happy to see that they were able to get back together without any drama.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/5/2013
Thank you for sharing your story! I really hope you got the closure you needed:)
4,257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »