Reviews for A Frail Girl and Her Protecter
EtherealFox chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
I can imagine the choice of Kyodai being very hard on Konata... did Kagami finally win the war after they started going out? "I'll study for your sake" or something like that XD

On a scale of dry coffee to pure glucose, I think this story's on the level of 'swimming in candy-floss/cotton candy'. However the dialoge repetition after the confession did cause skimming.
DiedofBoredom chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Awwww...Hehe busted...Don't worry Hiyori you do have a chance at romance just you wait!..wait...no..what does he think he's doing! FFFFFFUUUU...No Yutaka you mus'nt...Ha success! Rejected! Noooo Minami...TT TT Now Im gonna cry...
DiedofBoredom chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Thay poem was beautiful, your writings not half bad either w0 your fic is adorable!
Ellie-The-Imaginer chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
I think i like this and the chapter where Yutaka first found out are my favorite chapters! I cant wait till you write more and have subscribed to the story an dyou so i will know when you write more!
Ellie-The-Imaginer chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Wow... Minami's dad wass oddly really supportive! m glad he was okay with her decision
Elli-Te-Imaginer chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
I LOVED this chapter! it was so sweet and romantic!
Ellie-The-Imaginer chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
ooooo i really like it! im definately reading on!
Ellie-The-Imaginer chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
I absolutely LOVE your story... this is one of my favotrite lucky star couples... i think in the show Konata might actually be les or bi but idk... im watching it on youtube and am only on episode 21! anyways i cant wait to read more of your story!
To-Be-Silent chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
lol the end was funny
Kyle J chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
This is a really nice story. I love how just over all pleasant it feels. Oh and agreeing with your story,yes the poem she gave Yutaka was the best and the others kinda suck. But lets drop that. This is a nice comforting story and I really rnjoyed reading what you have so far. I await the next chapter.
ArmorBlade chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
...I think this gave me a cavity, too sweet for my tastes.

Otherwise I really like the telling of the story, the hope, the nervousness, restrained underlying passion on both ends almost desperate for even little touches. Worked well with just that hint of angsty that made it empethetic that many readers could relate to.

However after their confession, for a moment it seems to loop in circles as they keep reinforcing that their love has become a reality. It's warrented after all the waiting, just that it feels distracting while reading somehow.

Others may give you a nudge that the Konata/Kagami addition detracts from Yutaka and Minami's story, but I will say it by itself had a nice feel to how that developed Kagami thinking it a joke. However you probably should've stopped with just the hint you gave earlier, especially since Patty and Hiyori are already very supportive of them. All really depends if your intent is to let the younger classmates shine or being more of a family matter.
Cyberchao X chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
Well said, Sojiro-san. Well said.

...I like the way this chapter is going, too. Way to make things happy again. And cute. Always cute, and adorable. XP
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
I'm concerned. A nightmare like that is RARELY merely present in a story fr the sake of being present in a story. You wouldn't by any chance be thinking of going dark on us again, would you?

...Come to think of it, none of your stories have been 100% cheerful. Like you mentioned, the original Two Hearts had the hospital scenes, and the second one took a nice hard look at homophobia.
Cyberchao X chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Okay, I'm happy that they're finally together, but honestly...not your best work. I wasn't really fond of the "if it is, I hope I'm dead so I never have to wake up" line, and also, that "in a trance" thing you mentioned? It kind of shows. You missed the backspace key and ended up with an equals sign after the h that you apparently hit instead of the j at first. Although, the h itself was strangely apropos...or at least, that's the way Hiyori would be thinking!
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Well, all's well that ends well...