Reviews for This is Love
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I liked it.
Good story.
Kai chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Yes, and not to forget: Harry did just what he did the last five years. Following hand-written instructions he didn't understand on potions he didn't recognize, without learning anything. The last five years it was called "Potions Classes" - "Instructions are on the board and if you are so stupid that you need to ask questions I will take so many points that your pathetic great-grandchildren will still lose the house cup!" For Hermione to admonish learned behaviour she herself used for years - it's just not right, and I still believe love potions have induced this animosity.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Cute very cute!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Damn right it's what should have happened in Half-Blood Prince! Hate to say it Rowling, but, YOU SCREWED UP!
Peace Sign Freak chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This was a great story. It was sort of cute, too. You did a good job on a story that was pretty short. I liked it a lot.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
nice story _
badkidoh chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
it good.
blackitee chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
thank goodness it isnt ron weasley.
sheltie chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
very cute little fic. good job
mspolapotter chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
"Shut up Harry and kiss me."

it's the line that made everything perfect :)
Amber611 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Awesome, I LOVED it! :) SO Sweet and Romantic! :) You really wrote Harry and Hermione Wonderfully! I SO wish there was more! :( I agree this definitely should have happened in the 6th book! :) Again, Awesome job! :) Thanks for sharing! Take Care, Amber :)
bethchilds34 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
aw so swet! thats the way harry should have been but he has a very thick head when it comes to girls i gues... oh well i luved it! great job!
q.thews chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Quite good.

Ciao!
Katielovessean chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
i really liked this story. I could see this actually happening in HBP well at least in my head. keep up the good work.