Reviews for The Lies We Tell Ourselves
Passerby chapter 1 . 12/2
So heartbreaking for All involved
Anon chapter 1 . 9/25/2018
Really, really loved this - characterization was on point and I can imagine this happening within the canon universe.
JHsgf82 chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Wow, I really loved this! Very intriguing, sad, and emotional! So many emotions evoked in this! I loved your descriptions, and the relationship between Rui and Tsukushi was just so beautiful and powerful, despite how complicated (and yes, a bit twisted, as you say, but intriguing...) it was. I love this pairing, and I was really heartbroken for Rui. You were able to twist my stomach all into knots, and I really felt like I was going through this agony along with the characters... Thanks for a very interesting and amazing read! I was greatly impressed!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
It's a mesmerizing one shot. Short and yet you were able to paint such a beautiful picture. Woa.
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
This fic is beautiful
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I have always been a fan of RxT in the anime and in the Taiwan drama... The only time I have been a TxT fan was for the Japan drama... And that's cause I am a Jun fan and you can't deny the both of them works in both the show and real life! But as always, this fic remains my fave HYD fic even though Tsukushi is so... Just cause it's so possible...
SugarCrumbs chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
This fanfiction is simply amazing, and so haunting.
I'm so sad that Rui doesn't get a happy ending :(
but this is so like him too...

i hope you choose to write more RXT fanfiction in the future... I will definitely read them.
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
It actually seems possible... Sad but if it's the anime, I have always felt that Rui and Tsukushi should be together...
Wildfly chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
It's very good. I dont think it's possible, but it's still great.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was really nice and fairly realistic even though it's hard to envision them having such a long term affair behind Tsukasa's back. In this scenario, it's interesting that Makino becomes engaged out of a sense of keeping up appearances...not too different from the mindset of the Domyoji mother. I really like your writing style. Thanks for sharing :)
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Loved this story. I always felt that Rui wasn't really given a fair chance after it was all said and done. Fou years is definately enough time for things to change.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This was a beautiful peace and, actually, I feel like it summarizes the relationship between those three better than the manga did. I feel like Tsukushi never really did give Rui up. In any case, I loved this :) It was beautiful, yet horrifically sad at the same time and it was so well-written, with so much emotion :) Kudos to you, my friend.
hydboffan chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
words evade me. possibly the most well written rui/tsukushi story out there. not to mention that it is just plain hot. would love to read your wip r/t story and wish for your plot bunnies to come back!

here is a jihoo/jandi video that hopefully gets the juices flowing... watch?vvTAW8KkPH9k
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Can I just say. . . WOW. Great job!
arashiyume chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I read your rediccion and seriously almost made me mourn... In the bottom of my heart hoped other end.. But it is my favorite fic