Reviews for The Adventures of Dustfinger and Mo
tigeressprincess chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
that was just LOL LOL LOL LOL just what i needed before i go to bed. a curly dick *facepalm*
FreedomLivesOn chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
XD eleven? my god, you really should stop babysitting lol

seriously though, this was funny as hell. kinda makes me want to hear a story from the eleven year old, since it seems like you two have a fairly similar mind "

nice job, i liked it :3
mantra starr chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
that was very funny i was giggling to myself i would have laughed but i was in class
anacoana chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
... You two shall never bem left alone again. Ever. Nah, I'm just kidding. It was awesome! It was just that that was the first thing that popped into my head when I read the crly penis thing. Although I'm glad it was a dream, because if it wasn't, everytime I watched it, I would think of that. Of course I probably will anyway now. Oh well! It was great, but I gotta go. Bye!
BladefireA chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
lol that was kinda funny
Yaoishoujo chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
lmao! This was... interesting I must say. While I'm incredibly glad that there are more Mo/Dustfinger fans out there, this fic left me laughing and going "...what?" XD Seems as though Dusty (thank you for calling him that! I thought I was the only one. :3) has some suppressed sexual desires for Mo. That needs to happen... NOW! Hehe!

Btw, have fun over here in America! If you find yourself in Southern California, we need to hang out and chat about Inkslash! ;D

And, sheesh... 11 year olds now a days are so... well informed. ;; I don't remember being that way at her age. Then again, times do change.
Pendragon.P a s s i o n chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
so I just HAD to read it again...lol...its so hilarious!

hahahaaheheheehohohoo!