Reviews for Snapshot Collection
2SexyForMySkirt chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
I just gotta say, I love Sunshine Superman, and this little snapshot. I always wondered what Superman and GL's reaction to it would be. :)
Rockport268 chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
I really, really love this one. It really shows what makes Flash unique. It's very easy to see him as an inexperienced, brash kid who doesn't always take the superheroing business as seriously as he should, but if you look closer you see that he's got a heart of gold and genuinely cares about almost everybody he encounters (which is something that you don't see in quite the same way with the other heroes).
I was reading the DCAU wiki the other day, and it said that Flash was the "heart" of the team. I wasn't entirely sure what it meant by that, but I kind of just accepted it. Now I know what they meant by that. Thank you.
Rockport268 chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
This was really cute. I can really relate to how Superman would get annoyed at hearing the same song hummed by his teammates over and over-heck, I have regular human hearing, and that sort of thing drives me crazy! But I really liked the twist at the end, how it turned out that it's a song that references both Superman and Green Lantern. I never really thought about these songs existing in the superhero world
Also, thank you for introducing me to another superhero song :)
Rockport268 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I love this! I can just see Flash calling dibs on the green Bot as soon as it's suggested they play the game with this huge, innocent smile on his face, while Green Lantern or J'onn gives him a slightly confused but annoyed look because they can't figure out what he's got up his sleeve. Oh, Flash. This is just so very much in character, I love it!
La Louve a la Plume chapter 28 . 10/4/2014
Hey! ça ne te dérange pas que je commente en Français, j'espère? Faut bien se soutenir, entre compatriotes xD J'ai beaucoup apprécié ta série d'OS Les idées sont intéressantes et variées, le style riche, bref, un sans fautes! As-tu songé à traduire ton travail en français? la communauté de français sur ffn est petite, mais présente, et cela permettrait à des personnes qui ne lisent pas très bien l'anglais d'accéder à ton travail En tout cas, moi, je vais garder un œil sur cette fiction, en espérant voir un nouveau post bientôt, et je te souhaite des lecteurs, des commentaires, de l’inspiration, et tout ce qu'un auteur peut souhaiter!
SapphireSecret chapter 28 . 6/8/2014
I love it. I laughed so, so much reading this. I love everyone's perspectives. You wrote them wonderfully. The Flash is my favorite.
BlazeStryker chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
*Flash and Substance*, man.

I remember very well that some of these guys (Mirror Master in particular) are only too willing to dish it out, too..
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
I can just imagine him getting Shayera to watch it as a twisted form of therapy.
The girl who envies books chapter 28 . 10/20/2013
nice job so far,not great but still really good. Oh and I love how wally/centric it is,you have no idea how hard it to find a story with the flash AND the rouges alone as friends or at least being friendly so thank you for this and keep up the good(if not great) work
Moriko no Hikari chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
I half thought he'd asked if the guy in question was single for a moment!
...A snake and the piper.

I'm going to die laughing now, ma'am. Goodnight.
BrowniePoints chapter 28 . 5/24/2013
Oh my gosh, I love the Rogues...I don't know a ton of canon stuff about them, but they just come across so well. They're funny, and my favorites are always the funny ones. These little drabbles are so entertaining to read...thank you very much, Belphegor-of-Bordeaux.
BrowniePoints chapter 21 . 5/24/2013
Heehee...hammer space...
Oh, wow. I've never read a story where Superman does something like that. And to the Flash, of all people...wow. That made me laugh hard enough that I was glad I wasn't in class.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I absolutely love your Justice League stories. You write them all so well. I'd love to see more someday. Good luck with your writing.
DragonChild157 chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
It's not easy being green...rofl, o.m.g.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/5/2013