Reviews for A Little Sense
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
That was really cute - it ended with a kiss, which was perfect. Nicely done.

-Charmy
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
The only thing I would have wanted to change would be to make it longer! :)
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Aww lol so cute. nice job!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Really heartwarming and beautiful . You are an amazing writer! Please write more methur. Love how tranfix Arthur is on merlin and he trying to deny it. Arthur was michievous but protective. You have capture him really well. i really love your Arthur.
Merthur chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I love this, it is definately cute - but then how could Merlin be anything but cute! I really love how Arthur is so careful not to hurt Merlin. Well done!
Destiniel chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
yes very cute!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
cute!
Serenity Starke chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was beautiful. So eloquent and romantic. You painted such a vibrant landscape and I found my self completely caught up in the story. I grinned wide while reading certain passages and just found the story warm, vibrant, and for a lack of a better way of saying it...loving.

Very well written, almost poetic. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
L. mack chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
You DEFINITELY got the cute part down pat! :D

Lovely, just lovely, dear, great work :)

Cheers!

L.
Merthurtilidie chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Wow... all your fics just make me aww! You really are an amazing writer.

x
FalconWings14 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
So cute! I couldn't help but melt a little at Merlin playing in the leaves. Who could blame Arthur after that?
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Cute little fic!

Lg Luna
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
O you gave me goosebumps, it was so cute! :) Well done! I love the care that Arthur takes not to hurt Merlin and to protect him. :)
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Aww, that was wonderful. And it was definately cute, too. :P I love the way you described this, it was very nicely done and made for a great read; thank you. :)

Kar, xx
daily-chan chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
nope...you didn't reach cute...you reached utterly, kawaiish cuteness :D this fic is so kawaii! cute just doesn't grab how much it made me smile and cheery fangirl mode. i don't know the series, but if this chemistry is truly in the series as well you just made me a fan to check it out

i really liked the story and how you described the scene so fully but then again, that is just how amazing you are

i think i would like to see more merlin fics from your hand, weither you make them cuter then cute or angsty or whatever, anything you write in undoubtly amazing

and this fic is being added to my favorites no doubt.

your word choice is very good, in the older centuries they tended to explain everything till the deepest details and you do the same which is a skill not many have and i admire you for that.

also the setting you choose fits the characters very well, i might not know the series but i do know the legends and your scenery fits the time very well

just simply amazing :D