Reviews for Temper, Temper
SoulMore chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
FenrirDarkWolf chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
WOAH! Go Olette!
Sdfghjk chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Eh. What the hell, man? One of your fic made me ALMOST cry and this one...made me giggle like an idiot...?

XD ho ho, you're such an awesome writer, and I mean it.

Yeah, sometimes it's just REALLY, REALLY annoying when two people, who are so-NOT-subtly in love with each other, fight some brats for a freaking barbie. I mean, hug it up, guys. Less noise, moar love.

...Uh, right. Things I love about this, well, I like the idea of Olette's-bad-mood-signs, it sounds so...Olette. 83 but of course, I can expect just that from you.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011

Genius woman! :3
PhantomAvenger chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Olette. Is. My. Hero.
o0SoulGuardian0o chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
If only they had put that in the game!
LostMySightToLight chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Preach olette preach! T hat desrved an academy award or . Man I wish i could could see whats going on in that janitors closet...:D
Eternal Grey chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
LOL omg this was fun! I'm stuck home with some sort of Bacterial infection with something swelled up in my throat... and yet I still burst out laughing at this.
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Lawl, she basically told them to just have fucking sex already. I read this on my phone on the bus " which she was right, but it was funny. she completly yelled at them in front of half the school snd everyone was all "Wait, what now? and why the fuck is Olette yelling?" XDD

The Point Of No Return is very scary

TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I love your Olette. :D She's such a slash fangirl, lol.
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
again, adoring your hp referencing. And I think if I ever get around to writing again, I will definitely include Olette hitting Seifer.

Wonderful chapter.
Racortone -The Water Angel chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Ok, so now I have to admit...

I'm stalking you for my daily doseage of 'Seiner'.

And I'm favoriting...a lot...

Does that make me weird?
Hysteri chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
The last line was amazing. xDD

I loved this, no lie. It made me laugh :P

This was great, A ;D
TheScryer chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
That last line was very revolutionary. I decided to take a break from ClairexGray, and ChelseaxVaughn(Harvest Moon FTW!) long enough to pop back in on the coupling that got me re-hooked to fanfiction. And as always, I still love your stories. This one's cute.
Katseester chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Ok, so I'm a bastard for not realizing until now that, hey, you might've uploaded the story here, too. Yeah, I'm slow like that. -_-;

One thing I forgot to mention on the dA version (besides the fact that I LOVE IT OMG.).

Facebook. Of COURSE Hayner would post something like that on his wall without realizing that maybe OTHER people can see it too.

I should know, I've made that mistake.

Once again, I absolutely LOVE Olette in this. Her anger is like a Godsend.

(...even though I have no idea what I would write for something like this, even if I /DID/ have a muse...I digress.)