Reviews for One step foreward, two steps back
Neko Haruko chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Blaming yourself does make you more depressed. I've had to personally deal with that for years. That's why I can relate to Ken so much. Every mistake I did was blown out of proportion in my mind... The guilt would just build and build until I finally couldn't take it anymore... It took time, but through friends and other outlets, I'm happy now. I don't have that tenancy like I used to. Things will happen and there will be unlucky days. You just have to take it as it comes and move on. You can't change the past, but you can change today so the future is bright. I think Ken-chan finally realized that at the end of the series. He too wanted to disappear. But he has his friends to help him get through the day. The smiles and laughs. It's worth living for.
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was great. Like how he's going to be able to talk to Osamu still at the end :)
Ivgie Sole chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wow. That was just plain powerful. An awesome fic, really. It's a shame it only got 3 reviews, it deserves more. Very well-written and could really relate to Ken's pain.

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed my fic. As for not calling Myotismon his Japanese name, yeah, my bad. Totally forgot he was called VamDemon in the original version.
Beth chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
You really captured Ken's spirit in this, this is great!
Omega-Xros-Heart chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Good fic. the constant flashback were real good help.
Kasumi Hikaru chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Really Good, I liked it. It was bit confusing in the middle but it came together at the end.

I wish there was more Osamu and Ken brotherly love, but it's okay!

Keep up the good work, I'm gonna read more from you!