Reviews for Playing With Fire
clarageo chapter 64 . 5/24
Wow! Happy that you are alright, and it has been years...my computer die somewhere in time and I forgot to keep searching the update of this story...but I hope that you will have the time to finish it. Thanks for writing, you do it wonderfully.
lashun316 chapter 64 . 5/10
Awesome now we just need to get to the date and the next stage with them! especially the on scene kissing with their movie, loved It!
Beauty's Black7 chapter 64 . 5/4
Glad to here your recovery is going well congrats on your baby boy and I continue to wish you be blessed n can't wait for your new chapters
AntarcticLight chapter 31 . 4/30
As I work through this story, I can't help but find the irony in where I'm at right now in the story and how I feel. I have a stomach bug at the moment and have vomited a lot. Now I'm feeling somewhat better and I am continuing the story eating chicken broth bread and crackers with lemon ginger tea just like your story happened to suggest! What timing. Too bad I'm now fighting a fevor. But on a happy note I'm loving this story and can't wait to see how it ends. Good job
ultimatefanficfan chapter 64 . 4/30
Congrats on being a new mom! Love this fanfiction too!
lilmonkey37043 chapter 25 . 4/13
Im just gunna say it...i love u right now. When kyoko saw the script i almost died. (Btw just started reading this last night) i was trying to figure out how they were going to meet again and this is just perfect.
SukeeBell chapter 64 . 4/11
Congrats on your little one! Still love your story. Thanks for sharing your creativity with the world.
wow his story is incredible! you will end?
Empress of the Abyss chapter 64 . 4/4
It's nice to know that you're enjoying good health and your family! Please know that though I'm a great fan who would love an update there is no rush in getting back to this story. Just knowing tjat it will be continued is enough. I wish you continued good health and happiness with your family!
The Reading Fox chapter 64 . 3/31
Congratulations on your birth of your son :D you've had good reasons to not write so don't feel bad if people don't understand they need to give their head a shake! Hope you, your husband, and your son are doing well!
Rhea chapter 64 . 3/29
thank you so much for the update and CONGRATS! Hope you'll find your way into motherhood as I have few years back :) There's nothing more precious on this planet!
I'll keep checking this story for updates -like in the last years- every few months :)
Take care!
senlws chapter 64 . 3/31
Wow, congrats! Thank goodness you and your baby are wait till your are able to update your wonderful stories. Take care. Tq
destinysraven chapter 64 . 3/26
Congratulations on your baby boy!
Glad all things are well with you n your family n congratulations on your son happy times hope to hear from you soon then
Maddie chapter 64 . 3/24
I'm so glad to hear from you! What a crazy year you've had! I'm very glad you are doing well now, and congratulations on your baby boy! I look forward to any new updates, however for now we understand if you need to focus on your health and your family :) Take Care!