Reviews for Playing With Fire
kandykurl07 chapter 64 . 7/10
Congratulations on having a baby and wish you a speedy recovery! D
kandykurl07 chapter 40 . 7/10
Hey, so I wasn't going to write anything but I have to tell you that your writing is AWESOME! I love love the fact that you added Kaminari because she helps Kyoko by pushing her past her doubts and fears. Thank you so much for your hard work! I am such a huge fan of yours!
I hope your life is going well- I love this story if you ever have more time to continue it!
graypw1955 chapter 64 . 5/20
I really hope you finish this story, you've done a great job writing it and I'm sorry so many things haven't happen to you. I am glad you have a healthy and beautiful son, congrats. I really look forward to seeing you writing again, take care of your self and that baby boy.
graypw1955 chapter 42 . 5/20
I really hate mind games. It's mean and degrading. But so far this a really good story.
graypw1955 chapter 38 . 5/20
She really does over think everything to the point where you want to slap the back of her head. Boy love really is blind. With her neurotic behavior I'm surprise Ren just doesn't throw in the towel and walk away.
Hope all is well with you and your family and hope to hear from you soon
viha chapter 40 . 4/7
Why did you introduce this kaminari character.
The story would have been fine even
if she would have been less prominent.
She is not bad but just gets on nerves
& doesn't care about others feelings
just what she wants(Even if her goal
was to get them together it still felt that
she did it because she thought it was right instead of caring about what they wanted.
Just because your end goal is noble
doesn't make it right that you force your opnions on someone)And seriously
making kyoko jealous is the worst way
to get her to confess feelings considering
she has low esteem. Furthermore a
person who you only know for a few days would obviously not be the one you
would talk to about your fear, feelings
and past. Kotonami would have been a
much better choice. Your story would
have been amazing even without her
Kandykornsheba chapter 64 . 3/27
This is a good story
sweetrevenge9 chapter 64 . 2/21
congratulations! whenever you do usage this story I look forward to reading it and many more chapters to come!
64 chapters is a few?
misherukuro chapter 64 . 12/2/2015
I sincerely enjoyed reading this fic thanks for your efforts. ~,~
Tenebris Domina chapter 64 . 11/6/2015
Congratulation on becomming a mommy :)

Love this fic and I'm sure I won't be the only one eagerly awaiting your next update :) I'll be waiting! :D
Guest chapter 64 . 9/26/2015
Hoping all is well with mommy n baby also hoping that you'll soon give us an update so be well n post soon
Darth-Taisha chapter 64 . 9/3/2015
I hope you get a chance to update and finish this story soon. I really enjoyed reading it. Best wishes to you and thanks for all of your hard work on this story.
1,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »