Reviews for Playing With Fire
lilmonkey37043 chapter 25 . 4/13
Im just gunna say it...i love u right now. When kyoko saw the script i almost died. (Btw just started reading this last night) i was trying to figure out how they were going to meet again and this is just perfect.
SukeeBell chapter 64 . 4/11
Congrats on your little one! Still love your story. Thanks for sharing your creativity with the world.
wow his story is incredible! you will end?
Empress of the Abyss chapter 64 . 4/4
It's nice to know that you're enjoying good health and your family! Please know that though I'm a great fan who would love an update there is no rush in getting back to this story. Just knowing tjat it will be continued is enough. I wish you continued good health and happiness with your family!
The Reading Fox chapter 64 . 3/31
Congratulations on your birth of your son :D you've had good reasons to not write so don't feel bad if people don't understand they need to give their head a shake! Hope you, your husband, and your son are doing well!
Rhea chapter 64 . 3/29
thank you so much for the update and CONGRATS! Hope you'll find your way into motherhood as I have few years back :) There's nothing more precious on this planet!
I'll keep checking this story for updates -like in the last years- every few months :)
Take care!
senlws chapter 64 . 3/31
Wow, congrats! Thank goodness you and your baby are wait till your are able to update your wonderful stories. Take care. Tq
destinysraven chapter 64 . 3/26
Congratulations on your baby boy!
Glad all things are well with you n your family n congratulations on your son happy times hope to hear from you soon then
Maddie chapter 64 . 3/24
I'm so glad to hear from you! What a crazy year you've had! I'm very glad you are doing well now, and congratulations on your baby boy! I look forward to any new updates, however for now we understand if you need to focus on your health and your family :) Take Care!
Rarisa chapter 64 . 3/23
Wow. Congratulationss... XD
It's always fun to hear a baby born. Wish You and the baby boy all happiness at world. Enjoy your new job as a mom. For no other job give more happiness than be a mom. :)
Thank you for lettin us know! I wish you both the best of luck and I'm glad you're ok!
Luna Inu chapter 64 . 3/25
Congrats and no pressure. Just update when you can.
Amanthya chapter 64 . 3/23
Hello! Glad to hear from you, and that you're alright. Congrats on your little one!

I'm happy to know there will eventually be updates, but no pressure from me - you had quite the eventful year, and caring for a young child is an adventure in and of itself. So I totally understand. I look forward to new chapters whenever they come.
ayamechin chapter 64 . 3/23
Congratulation for your son! Wish you only the best

Sorry to hear many accidents happened during your pregnancy