Reviews for Playing With Fire
hana rika chapter 64 . 1/12
so sorry if this feels like prying but do you think you will ever update this fic? coz i love it and its a shame it ends half way.
HarbingerLady chapter 62 . 1/1
Actually Kanae is saying: Mou... (not mo- from mogami as you've thought) it's like when someone is so frustrated they can't say anything else except yelling that. Like: Good God, OMG, Jesus, geez, what the hell, etc. And since Kyoko will always be reminded of Kanae's 'mou' yellings, she nicknamed her Mouko.
Sargent93 chapter 64 . 11/14/2016
please please please update!
Guest chapter 64 . 10/29/2016
Oh dear! Congrats on your baby boy and hope you're better now. Thanks for the update and looking forward to when you can come back to finish this up sometime. Love your stories. Thanks for sharing
kandykurl07 chapter 64 . 7/10/2016
Congratulations on having a baby and wish you a speedy recovery! D
kandykurl07 chapter 40 . 7/10/2016
Hey, so I wasn't going to write anything but I have to tell you that your writing is AWESOME! I love love the fact that you added Kaminari because she helps Kyoko by pushing her past her doubts and fears. Thank you so much for your hard work! I am such a huge fan of yours!
Guest chapter 64 . 5/20/2016
I hope your life is going well- I love this story if you ever have more time to continue it!
graypw1955 chapter 64 . 5/20/2016
I really hope you finish this story, you've done a great job writing it and I'm sorry so many things haven't happen to you. I am glad you have a healthy and beautiful son, congrats. I really look forward to seeing you writing again, take care of your self and that baby boy.
graypw1955 chapter 42 . 5/20/2016
I really hate mind games. It's mean and degrading. But so far this a really good story.
graypw1955 chapter 38 . 5/20/2016
She really does over think everything to the point where you want to slap the back of her head. Boy love really is blind. With her neurotic behavior I'm surprise Ren just doesn't throw in the towel and walk away.
Guest chapter 64 . 4/7/2016
Hope all is well with you and your family and hope to hear from you soon
viha chapter 40 . 4/7/2016
Why did you introduce this kaminari character.
The story would have been fine even
if she would have been less prominent.
She is not bad but just gets on nerves
& doesn't care about others feelings
just what she wants(Even if her goal
was to get them together it still felt that
she did it because she thought it was right instead of caring about what they wanted.
Just because your end goal is noble
doesn't make it right that you force your opnions on someone)And seriously
making kyoko jealous is the worst way
to get her to confess feelings considering
she has low esteem. Furthermore a
person who you only know for a few days would obviously not be the one you
would talk to about your fear, feelings
and past. Kotonami would have been a
much better choice. Your story would
have been amazing even without her
Kandykornsheba chapter 64 . 3/27/2016
This is a good story
sweetrevenge9 chapter 64 . 2/21/2016
congratulations! whenever you do usage this story I look forward to reading it and many more chapters to come!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2016