Reviews for What is Age?
Leoshishi-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
o o nothing I can say will do justice to this page of awesome. This...was great. I was laughing my head off at the "and a half" part. It was brilliant. Just...I...BRILLIANT.

/yes, it is true that I am easily amused. But really. it was funny.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
-chuckles- I don't know, I found this kinda cute! Hey, it's AkuRoku! They make it work! XD LOVED this fic; kind of fic that I could read again and again without getting tired if it and (in this case) squeal every time! Def. going ta Faves! Plz keep up the great work! Ja ne! -
bonjourmeadow chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
*squeals like the fangirl i am* so ka-yoot!
Das Mel chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aw! Seriously too cute for words! Good job riling up Larx. xD
Dawn of Chaos chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
that's so adorable. very cute on how you got it to end. love simple plan n their songs and i just love how you made the age thing into this. very well done!

3 Ahlex
Composer Gizmo chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
XD

I think that this was the cutest freaking thing that I've read all day. It made me smile.
EternityEchoes chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
awh, so cute 3
desist chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I liked it :3

The title caught my attention (me being five years younger than my 22 year old boyfrriend), and I found it cute :3

It was a bit odd, but only when the word pedophile was used, otherwise I didn't give much thought about the age difference. Love is eternal and ageless, right?

One last thing, it reminded me so much about this pic:

i422.

Kyaa :3 (Adding to favs)
Vanilla Twilight chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
aww that is so cute! i love this!
reddoggie chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
aw. dang this was so cute! axel being a pedophile, dem trying to be the voice of reason, and larx, the meanest older sister ever! of course we couldnt ferget roxas! the adorably cute seven and a HALF year old! dont ferget the half, its that would suck incredibly to be larx, to have your crush fall in love with your younger sibling ten years younger!

ages doesnt matter in love. your fic was awesome! so at the beginning was roxas waiting for larxene to finish trying on clothes? wow. faved definitely. thanks!QQ
Dance.Grimmjow.Dance chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Awh! This was a so-mega-adorable-I-could-read-it-over-and-over-again kind of story

It's definatly a favorite:D!

Heh heh, Axel and his pedophile-ness:]

Roxxy.&&.Axel