Reviews for Feverish
Dsman chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
i have no idea what just happened here
nr 25 peter chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Maybe it is like you say 'not the best'. But is's still real good
noncynic chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Fair tale, but you sort of telegraphed things a bit. Still, not bad.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Some of the reviews suggest the dream fortold the future. I considered it just an AU. My take—if I woke up looking at those green eyes, let whatever fortunate fate befall the villains as it will
Mengsk chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Now the beginning certainly sounded familiar, I believe either you maybe Zaratan have an earlier fic with Kim dying & Ron exploding into a rampage? The whole thing being a trap when Rufus gave away his position and they THOUGHT they disabled the weapon?

Can't say I'm a fan of the twist. It really made no sense to me. The story felt more deep before that, or even before the rampage, as a quick goodbye story.
JAKT chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is a story every fanfic aficionado out there waits for - Whitem tackles his fever with a controlling plot bunny at the helm. And readers it is indeed another incredible experience courtesy of one of the most consistent talents in our KP Universe. This tale is particularly intense in that it pits Ron in his own “Twilight Zone” fever. Given the incredible love, tenderness and commitment which has increasingly characterized the relationship between Kim and Ron, it is especially heart-wrenching to see what happens when that relationship is turned upside down even in a dream.

Whitem changes the events which we saw on TV just a bit but other than that he plunges headlong into the trauma of the rift chronicling a much more realistic emotional journey for Ron. This story is on the surface very different from what we're used to from Whitem’s other tales but beneath that surface and making its way to the top is the same magic, the same sense of gentle passion and fierce love that in a Kim and Ron fanfic is classic.

Well done and well written. You do in a few words what others do in several thousand.

ja and kt
Reader101w chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Interesting oneshot,

fevers can do strange things with people; once the temperature crosses 102 you kinda enter the realm of madness.

of course plot bunnies hit you when you're down, that's their ultimate strategy.

keep up the good writing,

Kwebs chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Very interesting and nicely done. Bunnies will attact you when ever the mood strikes and they know if you're sick they've got a better chance.
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I remember that Twilight Zone episode. This is a good adaptation of it. Well done. The Kim and Ron interactions were spot on and well done.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
"This plot bunny hit me while I was down and weak with the flu. Silly me… I never thought they would hit a person when they’re down."

Yes, very silly of you, whitem. Were you not paying attentions during "'Neb's Angels"? Plot bunnies can't resist nibbling when you're defences are down.

On the other hand, still a very good story. If I were Ron, I would be very careful about what I dream. I mean, if he had the typical teenager dream about his girlfriend... But we won't go there.
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Never thought I'd be a little glad someone got sick. Seriously, sorry you're not feeling well, but this is quality work. And, from what I hear, the bunnies strike when you're at your weakest.

Not sure if it felt like the twilight zone, but I enjoyed the reversal, the end was funny and you gave Rufus a good role.

Keep it up!
Midgarosormr chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Very short but very interesting. :)

Nice one.

Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Another plot bunny served up well done, just as they all deserve to be. (Some find them annoying, I just think of Al Capp's Schmoos.)

Keep up the good work.
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Of course they hit you when you're down, that's the best time!Fever delirium, a great source of plots.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
What a twist! At least it was a good twist with a positive outcome. I loved the bit at the end with Drakken and Shego feeling a bit sore in the neck area, Haha. Great job!