Reviews for In Dreams
Avide chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I like everything I learned about these two characters in such a short story. Not every writer and not every story can do that.
Myra strickland chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I love the moment Parker and Eliot have. I am so for the Eliot and Harderson argument. Leverage is amazing and this story deserves a awesome review.
mysticaljayne chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I...I really like it. I don't have a specific reason for why, but I do.
I kind of would like there to be more, though. But that's just my greediness getting the better of me.

Ooh... I think I may know one reason why. The way they both understand without having to explain.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Aww...good insight into Parker and I like how Elliot gets her. :)
reader chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I really want more on this one. Love how you captured that moment. I need more.
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Poor Parker having to grow up like that. I think part of the reason I like Eliot bonding with her is he seems to understand her more than he lets on. Wonderfully written!
zombienath chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I can't think of anything insightful to say right now, but suffice it to say- I loved it, it was great, you write amazingly, and goodnight.
Scifisam chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Holy crap this is awesome. The first 4 sentences alone are beautiful, and the story itself is just amazing. Eliot/Parker is my favorite pairing and your 2 stories are put them together in a perfect way. You have GOT to write more Leverage fics.
Leonhart17 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Wow! THIS! I love them so much and this is wonderful! You got in Parker's head and it's realistic and I love it!
AguiD chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
just read this. im a rather new member to leverage and this was really good. and i should know since ive read nothing but leverage fanfic for the past 3 days. lol
vampout chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
so cute in a Parkerish kinda way! loved it!
HerLadyship chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I just stumbled across this story. It was wonderful. I loved it. I can totally see something like this happening. Great job!
wee-me chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I really like this story. I like the insight into Parker's background and both of their characters. Very nice.
MissyLaMotte chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is beautiful. Seriously, I really enjoyed reading this.
Ulysses1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
That was great. I love the Parker and Elliot dynamic and you captured them perfectly. She is feral and he now gets just how to manage her. Thanks for sharing.