Reviews for That Stage
M. Rig chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Thanks for another reliably delightful fic! I've been away too long, with such sweet reading to catch up on ! I love how Brennan separates the two booths but then decides it doesn't matter anyway. And even mentally uses the phrase 'his wife'. So swoony! Kudos to you, my friend!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
great shot, loved the episode will get get past this stage? look forward to more from you soon
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Hi there,

Lovely chapter...Drats to the squint squad for interrupting...You know that they are going to get there very soon...'they are at that stage and moving forward'...it used to be one step forward and two steps back but now it is most definitely moving forward and all we need to know is at what pace? Hopefully not too slow...

Ger
ILiketospin chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I loved it. It was very well written. I liked the reiteration of the stuff about the stage, it added a ceartain nice little flair to the whole mystery that is Brennans mind. good job
xoSnickersxo chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
i loved the last line! i really hope they do move past it! nicely done!
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Loved it!
dolly chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
the end of the newest episode was so "omg it's finally gonna happen!" and it didn't, and it was probably the closest "almost" moment yet in bones. so I really liked this particular fanfic :) good writing, loved it.
JWildfire chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
*happysigh* I just saw the eppi, and this is *exactly* what I came here to find. :)
saturn567 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
awesome job!
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
oh man. that was definitely cute loved it. great job
housexbonesobsession chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Great job! I loved this. The ending scene was so adorable, and you described it perfectly. I loved the "stage" analogy.
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
That was good. I like the way you roll. Nice job. I loved last night's episode. Very well done. :)
hann789 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
OMG...this was amazing! I loved the emotion you captured in just a few paragraphs! Love it!
allthatisevil chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
That was perfect! That was just perfect. That's how I think she thinks.

And a piano falling from a tree, it seems crazy but it's how those things go, right?

Plus, Em, you rock!
jmbatt chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I like your interpretation of their "almost". It makes a lot of sense in many ways, but especially w/Brenan thinking about it as well as what Angela had told her. Maybe she's finally learning to put the heart into gear more often? Hope so. Even Brennan knows that there are stages to a relationship - maybe she' looking at it both w/her heart and scientifically. Whatever works to bring them together!