Reviews for That Stage
mjels chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
love it

that stage hope that they move by it soon
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Wonderful job! I do so hope you're right and this is where they are now. The tension's only going to grow as the season progresses.
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Great tag for a great scene! Love it. Soon better be really soon, haha.
Evangeline chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I loved it! I so want them to kiss
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
this was awesome. i am still mad at her for not realizing it would hurt booth before she did it, but i think that if this was what was going on in her mind, i just might forgive her. so thanks for that.

thanks for writing!
ibelieveinthegood chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Hey, Em. So, Colleen (greysisthecatspajamas) recommended that I read this - and I am so glad I did! It was excellent! I love that added insight in that scene. I especially adored the thoughts about the 'plot device' - that was really good! And I loved the thoughts about Angela's words to her as well. Sigh... that stage. Excellent job! When its not midterms week for me, I'll read more of your stuff - you're a good writer, and I'm definitely looking forward to reading your other pieces of fanfiction! ;)
GCatsPjs chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Lol. I loved this fic because you're doing your best to quell not just the excitement you have for them being at 'that' stage, but offering an explanation and calming reaction to what we saw happen. The episode was great, this tag was great... and your kind words in your e-mail made me smile. Thank you, Em... You truly are a talented writer, and i look forward to reading more ;)
22 | « Prev Page 1 2