Reviews for Honeymoon
Cassandra chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Oh my gosh, this devilwearsconvers needs serious mental help!

Your stories rock and like duh how would you know all of the finer details if you didn't read? Like seriously, what an incompetent git!3

I love your stories and if you ever need a beta my email is

love your writting lots, keep at it don't let idiots like this one mess you up!
AirKnitter chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
i loved your last story Anniversary. i should have reviewed it there, but i didn't. i loved the author's note at the beginning of this chapter. heh. i just have one question, what is the meaning of the names that Severus uses for Harry and Kendra? the malicoreth or whatever it is and the bean-shith? i'm just wondering. thanks.
Starbuck1332 chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
I loved both Anniversary and Honeymoon. Just read both and love your style. It was nice and fast paced with just enough drama to keep you interested. The only thing is I wouldn't mind seeing your stories just a little longer - you definetely have the skill and imagination to take it even farther. I will defintely be reading any future stories and look forward Hermione's tale - as it will be comfortably in this universe where Snape and Harry are just where they should be . . . together! Thanks for two wonderful reads!

I'm not a "verfied" member so I can't login to to answer your survey - but to answer your question . . . SNARRY IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO! Don't get me wrong, I like other romatic interests as well, as long and the main couple is Snape/Harry.

P.S. - I saw your comment way back at chapter 2 and totally agree with you - sod off to anyone who can't handle "non-cannon" stuff. Why are you here reading if you weren't looking for something else or more. Long live SNARRY!
gigglefaries101 chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
aww i loved the end and a big grand smut filled finale awsome lol
Morgana-White chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
What a great ending! Both of them are pregnant! Yay!

Thanks for sharing this story with us *hugs the author*

It was a pleasure to read it :)
aaliyah1963 chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
I read both of your stories and they were good. Thanks for the great read!
JC BLACK chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
Love it!Happy Thanksgiving!
JWOHPfan chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
That was a brilliant ending to the story!
lady.edgecombe chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
Awe, 'tear running down the cheek' another story comes to an end and all I can say is more, please more. OK enough of that, I was glad to see a happy ending for Hermoine. I look forward to her story as I have looked forward to each and every chapter you have written in this. Thank you for taking the time to write.
JC BLack chapter 14 . 11/15/2009
Just read the last 2 chapter and there only one more chapter "cry,cry,cry,cry and cry some let Harry and Severus have more babies and let Severus have one that would be later...
JWOHPfan chapter 14 . 11/14/2009
It should end with Harry and Sev having at least one more child and Hermione engaged to or marrying Bill. I'll miss this story, sniff sniff!
Morgana-White chapter 14 . 11/14/2009
Only one chapter left? *disbelievingly* I guess all good things must come to an end *sighs*

I wonder how you end this story. I'd love to see Harry and Sev having one more child (or twins!) lol

Till next chapter!

Morgana
gigglefaries101 chapter 13 . 11/13/2009
"You are nothing short of spectacular" - so very severus i love it

i love harry and sev

i love remus and draco

bill and hermione - well i can take or leave them

and i love both babies -why does draco's have dark hair he is remus' isnt he . i know my baby brother was the only baby in my family born with jet black hair we are all white blonde he was a shock but by six mounths he was just as blonde as the rest of us but it did raise afew brows i can tell you
Morgana-White chapter 13 . 11/13/2009
Nice chapter! Can't wait for more!
SeulWolfe chapter 13 . 11/13/2009
Well just by the tone with Mia.. and Bill I know that there's more..

maybe a flashback with Mia and Ron? so we can see what happen?
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »