Reviews for Honeymoon
6tigercubs chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
um so you know i really love your stories..so it ain't nothing bad...and i know my grammar is horrible..But i just wanted to notify you that i had to read quite a few sentences several times before i figured them out...but all in all its good...and i hope that red hair isn't a weasley...Bad Blaise!
Banehearts-ya chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Okay First I love this story! And next I don't know how some one can go on a FICTION site and say that some thing did or did not happen in the book or movie. But no more of that, how long are you going to write this? I hope it's long. Sev is so cute with a little girl! Good-bye for now.
Albel's Posse chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Okay, wow, that review didn't even make since. Anyway, despite what some idiots think, this is good. I mean, did they not see the whole Harry P. & Severus S. thing? Meh. You can't please everyone and, apparently, make a summary clearer than saying this is AU and slash isn't enough to get through their heads. Anyway, keep up the good work.
JC BLACK chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Welcome back like it so far.
JWOHPfan chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Loved it! Reviews like that are just laughable, glad you chose to keep writing in spite of it. Update soon please!
lady.edgecombe chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Awe, I love that you continued the Anniversary story. Don't worry about that one reviewer. I am sure that person must be mental or something. If there weren't a few oddballs out there the rest of us wouldn't seem so normal. It's so cute to read about Harry and Severus with the baby. Hope to see more soon.
gigglefaries101 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
blub blub blub its too cute not to many bumps before the happy ever after ...oh but wheres the fun in an easy life ;-)
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
That was brilliant!
Morgana-White chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Yay! The sequel to "Anniversary"! Finally! *grins happily* I'm so glad you're back :)

This first chapter was great AND much longer than your chapters used to be which is a very good thing! :D

I can say that I already love this story :D And so can't wait for more, especially for the confrontation with Blaise! Update soon!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8