Reviews for Naruto: The Next Death
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 5/21
I'm curious what all this "The Beginning" is doing. It seems to me like your replaying events that occurred during his time waiting. And yet at the same time its like this occurred but what happening in Soul Society occurred at the same time. In fact that would mean his Hollow and Shinigami powers are in soul society and his powers as Kami are in Hueco Mundo. Very curious.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 5/21
Ya know Baraggan was always a cool character. At least in concept. In actual usage he was kinda sad. He had the power to age anything. Yet never aged time and never aged the very air you breath. And he is really just a vasto lorde hollow, strong but simply a vasto lorde. then he becomes a freaking arrancar which is a major power up. Now I don't know bout anyone else but after reading that technically Vasto Lorde and Captain class shinigami are supposed to be on par I was curious as to why in the winter war it seemed like the Captain Shinigami were so strong and able to fight the high numbered espada arrancar that were originally Vasto Lorde so well. I mean one or two never even used bankai. I realise that Ukitake and Kyoraku would technically be above Captain class level considering they are said to have been alive about as long as Retsu Unohana and Yamamoto Genryusai. It stands to reason that at least those two have around the same reishi capacity as Aizen did or more. So around 1 4/5 or 2 times average captain level reiatsu. Aizen was stated to have twice Captain level reiatsu. I never understood how you could be so damn old and not have higher than the average captains reiatsu. Then I got to thinking and realized most of the characters don't really train at all especially once they get their bankai's they kinda sit on their laurels. And also it would stand to be noted that the only real reason Aizen was seen as such a power house was because of his shikai Kyoka Suigetsu. We never even see his Bankai.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 5/21
Hm. So these events occurred while he was seemingly removing the chains. And yet he loses everything but gains everything each time. Its rather fascinating.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 5/21
Ah. So then it seems that he went there. And yet he was also not there and somehow ends up in Soul Society having forgotten himself again. Interesting. Does he age? How can he though if he was there for hundreds of thousands of years.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 5/21
I'm curious if he had existed for son long. Or if his hollow side is leaving him to exist in Hueco Mundo while his shinigami side is going to exist in Soul Society. It sounds like his body is betraying him in direct contrast to Ichigo's constantly fighting to keep him going and alive.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 5/21
Heh. He used his Bankai on him. The only thing about that is I'm sure he could have won without showing it off.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 5/21
lolz...I like how the etiquette training has helped him have more shinobi like behavior. I'm curious I haven't noted if he remembers his life before death or if he has forgotten or if he simply doesn't care.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 5/21
Ah I see. So when he defeated juubi all the ninja world was wiped out. And he sat there. As the only living being. And all the chains of all the people who died latched onto the largest power source. They ate into themselves. I would guess that since he allowed billions upon trillions of chains to degrade into themselves and finally the light didn't flash until the very last chain disappeared then he gained the combined hollowfication of a trillion souls and considering the tails I would guess his killing the jubi/kaguya, her soul was connected to the chains thus causing the whole tentailed thing.
shugokage chapter 8 . 5/20
Interesting story great job!
luffyxrobin-luffyxnami chapter 8 . 5/20
This story makes no sense to me? Naruto gets visions of his hollow self yet u switch over to the hollow stand point? Or did he personally rip the whole and go save tier? Or even at the beginning where naruto asks random questions on why the guy is wrapped in chains and gets nothing but head nods? Fucking weird. You don't even tell anyone if the story is in a new setting or in a flashback setting half the time so it confused the shit out of me.
marquis.shax chapter 1 . 5/19
wow do you even know the story of Naruto? A Ten Tailed fox? Are you stupid the fox is the last and strongest of all the tailed beasts and it's only got NINE tails the ONLY thing stronger than Kurama is the Jubi which is the ten tailed beast BUT it's ALL of the tailed beasts combined. I can't even read this story when not only have you decided that Kurama is a ten tailed fox but then also decided that Naruto should have ten tails as well
Sith Raven's Shadow chapter 3 . 5/17
Ya this gay trash has been reported. Bye looser
Sith Raven's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/17
1st chapter and all I see is trash
uzuuchi007 chapter 8 . 5/15
Nice
Shigure.Toshiro chapter 8 . 5/15
Good story so far, Looking forward to the next chapter.