Reviews for Naruto: The Next Death
Rawrking chapter 1 . 10/8
trash fic can't read this
go fuck yourself!
I hate this fucking writer so much
So is this going still or did he drop it
HyperA1985 chapter 1 . 9/15
I am looking forward to chapter 10 and I vote Karin be part of Naruto's harem.
sly kitsune9 chapter 7 . 9/8
Your story is all over place. I suggest that for future reference you try to organize it better otherwise your audience won't understand what's happening.
hallowmask123 chapter 9 . 8/16
Update soon this was really good and wish to see more
HyperA1985 chapter 9 . 8/15
I am looking forward to chapter 10 and I hope Naruto's Zanbakato evolves.
fucking update this please
Alice-In-Chains chapter 9 . 6/10
this is getting a bit too odd/out there too fast... i think ill stop reading this, thank you for the hard work/effort and keep up the good work though!
YeTianshi chapter 9 . 4/24
Holy crap that was amazing, I really REALLY love the relationship of Naruto and Tier, they seem so genuine :D
I really hope to see more updates from you, even though it has been a while since your last update.
Meltricon12 chapter 5 . 2/15
seems like you took insanity from far cry 3
Narutoboy90 chapter 9 . 2/12
what a way this story is going...it intrigued me...so i really really hope you update very soon...'cause, man you got me hooked...anyway.. keep up the good work... it's a great story so far
but if you could explain how did all of this happen that would be great... i mean did what happened in hueco mondo happen at the same time as what happened in soul society...that's all from me anyway i would to read you reply...in a pm or in a review...and of course i'll be on the lookout for any new updates
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 1/28
Not sure what to make of this at first I was tempted to go back to the main page and continue looking. See what I mostly like are main world crossovers that is to say, Naruto Universe with Hollow, Shinigami, or Quincy powers(mainly Naruto getting them).
SPark681 chapter 9 . 1/18
Damn awesome story though wonder if this is the end or just the beginning anyways keep up the great work!