Reviews for A Lost Love
Yumehop chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
I do like the format and you're doing a good job of portraying the characters. Gambate!
Analgesic-Poison chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Very...Cute...

Just a bit short...I guess...
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Hooray a new chapter I was worried you had forgotten this awesome story. I think the new format is great. Really easy to read. And Akira... he knows! I hope you update soon! :)
Birai chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Ooh, certainly different... Nice pacing, and I like that you've kept your great characterization, but I'd add just a little more detail in general.
Pebby chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
U updatin dis?
Somebody chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Bamblet, it's not the most well written, but it's better than some other stories (and it seems appearant to me that you can't write well either).
Bablet chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
um...really sorry I have to post this in a reveiw its just that you disabled the privet messageing so I cant actually reply...And I had to use reveiw technologie to reach you the first time.

You really analised the questions! so heres some answers(really sorry if I put you through alot of trouble for that)

The artic doesnt have much to do with the story.

You're right about the raccoon bit thought.

The next two questions are linked, so only one answer is nessessary. The answer being that I was hopefully right for once.

Good. You may need it if this ever happends to you

Trapped yes. Hungry? I have a sandwich in the fridge they wont want to eat.

I thought so too.

Sorry, I should have been more clear on this point.

I hope you don't mind that I skipped to the point(if there is one, which I don't think there is) The fic is...well...

It's really messed up and crappily written(acording to me).

It's a...OhImTooEmbarassedToSayItHere, can I Private message you instead?(you can always re-alter the settings after so that you don't get PMs anymore)
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
_ I love this story! I can't wait for more of it to be written, everything is pretty accurate to what I've read of Black Jack (haven't been able to watch the anime yet). :)
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
I forgive you for the long wait! I thought this chapter was great. 'Sometimes I had to go to the little boys room...' That was CLASSIC! :D Hope you update again soon!
Birai chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
(response to your PM) IC means "in character"- don't worry, it's a good thing!
Birai chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
I really like Black Jack's internal dialogue, it seemed very IC. Actually, Black Jack in general seemed pretty IC, I think you pegged his slightly younger version quite well. Congratulations for being the only one in on with a Kisaragi/Black Jack fiction, and making it a good one, too! Keep up the great work!
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
YAY another Black Jack fanfic for me to read! :)

I do have to say it's pretty good so far, I like the way this story is going. The only thing I have to say I don't like is the briefness, but that's okay. I'm usually that way as well. So great job and I look foward to reading more!