Reviews for Dream With You
INVISIUS chapter 30 . 8/8/2012
That was absolutely sweet! i just loved reading it!
badassassin25 chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
This story is getting really good. I would have never thought the story would change this quickly. i may just read this story in a day out of shear curiosity.
baby-lynx chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I really like this story so far, but i cant undertsnad it.

its completely confusing.

you may want to edit this and re write alot of it but keep the original plot :/
Frostyvale chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
The aspect of two inverse worlds and obsessive rulers reminds me of FFXIII.
August425 chapter 30 . 1/23/2011
This story deserves so many more reviews than it has now. Seriously, I love this. The plot was amazing and creative, and you did a great job keeping everyone in character. I can't wait to read more from you )
XShiori-chanX chapter 30 . 7/16/2010
WAIT! I'm confuzzled.

So Namine blew meteor or whatever up, saved Roxas, but got sent to another world with everyone. Roxas doesnt remember her, and life goes on like in KH2? questionable...

but still an AWSHOME ending! Loved this story since the beginning. :)
Wrath lover chapter 30 . 7/16/2010
Over alredy? AWWWWWWWWW! Oh well, I guess it's for the best... It was a very good story! I loved it sooo much! I might just have to reread this over and over!
dannielovessora chapter 30 . 7/16/2010
It's finally done i can't believe it! I've been with story since i first started reading fanfiction which was September. So I've been with the story about 28 or 29 of the chapters. Gosh, i feeling like crying. I really loved this story and I hope you'll do other Roxine's!(Or Namixas idk which one to write.)

Shi Rin Kurami. (Yumi.)
XShiori-chanX chapter 29 . 7/10/2010

epilouge? Namine? Roku? eveyone?

It can't be over! NUUUUUU! Nami!

sheesh, I have no idea how you can create such a flowing storyline. I've been here since the beginning, and I will DEFINATELY be here for the end.

(what about mah Ven? sorry, I've been dying to know :P)
dannielovessora chapter 29 . 7/10/2010
This was a totally, awesome chapter. I can't wait till the epilogue. I'll be pretty sad if Namine does sacrifice herself. But everything does happen for a reason. I can't believe this is ending! I've been with this story ever since I made an account and that was months ago... You are just.. Amazing. This story really was great. Listening to 'Safe and Sound' while writing makes my thoughts go to straight to advent children and crisis core. Wow, this review is getting long. But, really amazing story. It was all a plan, it just made me be like,'Holy Leviathan i couldn't have guessed that!'

Best Wishes,

Shi Rin Kurami. (Yumi.)
dannielovessora chapter 28 . 7/3/2010
I love Cid's wife(not in that way!), she's awesome! I really don't like Seymour.
Alwyn18 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
ooooh cool.
XShiori-chanX chapter 25 . 6/12/2010
I still seriously love this story...

lol I was screaming that in my head for like, ten minutes while staring at the review button. I had to think about it. XD

this chapter was so cute! I love how Roxie is reflecting on his life. it fits well. :)
RavenFollower13 chapter 24 . 6/4/2010
Yes! I was getting impatient with this update. That's beast that Naminé can do that now, protecting Roxas and everyone like that I mean. This is an amazing story!
XShiori-chanX chapter 23 . 5/11/2010

awsome. AWESOME. Awe to the freaking Some. you know, this is my absolute favorite story. Thank you for updating, you made my day. :)