Reviews for Dream With You
Shadowofthenight12 chapter 14 . 2/13/2010
NO! *claws eyes out vicously* Not a cliffy! *sighs and drops hands* Oh well XD I LOVED this chappie, Roxas standing up for Nami was so sweet XD Screw you saix, they CAN love! XD And anyway, your feelings come from your brain, not your heart, so that dumb XD I love thsi story, keep going, i wann see what Nami does! XD

Peace, Shaddyy x
rushninja chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
Oh, I just loved how you added a quote from the game and it was cool how Roxas protected Namine.
Wrath lover chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
NU! CLIFFY! I need to know her reaction! It's not a want, it's a NEED! Please post the next chapter soon!
rushninja chapter 13 . 2/7/2010
I am alittle confused while I was readin this it said that Namine and Kairi were cousins in her long "dream" and hen it mentions that they were twins in real life then you said that Kairi was an older sister. Also why did roxas bring her back to where they had just tried to escape from. I thought everyone would try to kill him or something. I just am a bit lost but the storyline is good otherwise.
Wrath lover chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
SWEET! I'm really excited for the next chapter! Please post soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
yay! Kai and Sora moments! ~cuteness overload~

the dream...intense man. she should know that when you start dreaming about a guy, you totally love him! X)

i wonder about her past...hm...
RavenFollower13 chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
I think it worked. To me, it looked like Roxas was hurting rather then PMSing. I liked it! Update again soon!
Wrath lover chapter 12 . 2/5/2010
They KISSED! FINALLY! Can't wait for the next chapter! Post soon!
XShiori-chanX chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Holy midget? XD sorry, that caught my attention.

i love this story! your writing style is so...extravagant. (spelling?) i like it! and naturally, i love Roxie~ XD you make Namine and Zack and the whole team sound so cool. and Kairi! she's so mysterious. i wanna know what happend to her! write soon! :)
RavenFollower13 chapter 12 . 1/31/2010
I loved this chapter! And so far I love the story too! Except for Namine's dad, he's a FREAK! His mother never loved him. Oh well. But please update again soon!
RavenFollower13 chapter 9 . 1/12/2010
Update soon!
Sillysally chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
Good chapter! And much less confusing(:

update soon!
sillysally chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
this is pretty good!

i get pretty confused at times..but whatever i like it(:
talkstoangels77 chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
This very interesting...A bit confusing, but interesting. Can't wait for the next part!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3