Reviews for Craziness, Candy, Jedi Knights, and WHAT!
I thought this would be funny... the funniest thing in the whole chapter was Leia going into a bathroom... and the reason for her going in there was creepy so it cancels out the funny.
JK chapter 8 . 6/29
You screamed "Edward Cullen is gay" at a movie theater? OMG, that is hysterical!
I wish I had that courage.
Canada Skywalker chapter 40 . 8/20/2015
I have seen some hilarious fanfiction in my life, this one is the queen of them all! You got to keep working on this! I want to know the plot! (And see Xizor's butt kicked to Bespin.)

Yoda: Getting bored I am, action we need!
Anakin: I agree with Canada about the whole kick Xizor's butt thing. He deserves it.
Yoda: Anger and jealousy, leads to the dark side it does.
Palpatine: How's that a problem?
Anakin: You should have fried Crimson for eating my ice cream.
Palpatine: Not my problem.
Anakin: Oh, I guess I'll just have to throw you down a ridiculously large pit again.
Palpatine: NO!
Yoda: All those explanation points, unnecessary they were.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
Why does everyone hate Jar Jar? I think he's sweet. Clumsy, but sweet.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
Laughed so hard I wet my pants
FaunusJediGirl chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
I am insane. Wvfdesdgjhbhbhgttn,kjnuhgyvtcrxesecfggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggfesxdgkmjnjbgddxrjlkoknugbndzwwgobtfifduvfiunehbuvugyehyuxejjircjintviuntvibhtvbhifhfurihbwrcbihrqevmfrrvkbwt)7.773;?4?)3)yvgvesseswseexcrfffffffffffff:.44.;5(6?6?6(6(5;5;;5,5,5,
Canada Skywalker chapter 19 . 6/30/2015
Jedi Order. But are we allowed to choose the Rebel Alliance?
42 4ever chapter 18 . 4/19/2015
This is me when someone makes me lose my page. I GO AL NINJA ON EM AND KICK THEIR A-HOLE! I WILL AVENGE YOU, MY BEAUTIFUL BOOK! D:
42 4ever chapter 16 . 4/19/2015
I tried to say,"I am a mature, graceful, normal, sophisticated girl," with a straight face. It didn't work.
42 4ever chapter 15 . 4/19/2015
Warriors kitties should get more screen time. They,along with Harry Potter and Co., are the only ones I know. BUT HEY! GREAT JOB MAKING ME ALMOST LAUGH OUT LOUD BUT I WAS HOLDING IT IN!
42 4ever chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
(Throws Wolf into Slytherin) TORTURE GREASEY-HAIR SNAPE FOR MEEEEE(#idontlikesnapedontkillme)!
42 4ever chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
Next time I'm at the movies I shall scream something. We could be besties.
42 4ever chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
I LIKE THE UNIVERSE! And I fed your zombie chickens my brains... Please? This technically counts as a review so.. HA BEAT THAT WOLFY-PIE! That was strange, even for me.
42 4ever chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
Dumbledore -vs- Gandalf. Who would win? I personally think it'd be Dumbledore. (Hugs Yellowfang) YOU ARE THE BEST KITTY! (Yellowfang is very confused)
42 4ever chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Is it worth flaming this amazing story just so I can contribute to the making of toasted marshmallows? NUPE! So this thing rocks. Plain and simple. Now I've gotten that out of the way, I can be odd! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, VADER, HAVE YOUR BLEEPING FIVE BUCKS! (Throws five bucks at him) Stupid son-of-a-wookie.