Reviews for Craziness, Candy, Jedi Knights, and WHAT!
42 4ever chapter 18 . 4/19
This is me when someone makes me lose my page. I GO AL NINJA ON EM AND KICK THEIR A-HOLE! I WILL AVENGE YOU, MY BEAUTIFUL BOOK! D:
42 4ever chapter 16 . 4/19
I tried to say,"I am a mature, graceful, normal, sophisticated girl," with a straight face. It didn't work.
42 4ever chapter 15 . 4/19
Warriors kitties should get more screen time. They,along with Harry Potter and Co., are the only ones I know. BUT HEY! GREAT JOB MAKING ME ALMOST LAUGH OUT LOUD BUT I WAS HOLDING IT IN!
42 4ever chapter 10 . 4/19
(Throws Wolf into Slytherin) TORTURE GREASEY-HAIR SNAPE FOR MEEEEE(#idontlikesnapedontkillme)!
42 4ever chapter 8 . 4/19
Next time I'm at the movies I shall scream something. We could be besties.
42 4ever chapter 6 . 4/19
I LIKE THE UNIVERSE! And I fed your zombie chickens my brains... Please? This technically counts as a review so.. HA BEAT THAT WOLFY-PIE! That was strange, even for me.
42 4ever chapter 5 . 4/19
Dumbledore -vs- Gandalf. Who would win? I personally think it'd be Dumbledore. (Hugs Yellowfang) YOU ARE THE BEST KITTY! (Yellowfang is very confused)
42 4ever chapter 3 . 4/19
Is it worth flaming this amazing story just so I can contribute to the making of toasted marshmallows? NUPE! So this thing rocks. Plain and simple. Now I've gotten that out of the way, I can be odd! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, VADER, HAVE YOUR BLEEPING FIVE BUCKS! (Throws five bucks at him) Stupid son-of-a-wookie.
42 4ever chapter 1 . 4/19
Jayfeather is in this thing, as well as several others. This should be good. (Sits back to enjoy the show)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Lol! Yoda plays guitar hero!

Guest
Maveriqua chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
'Of course I did you nincompoop! What am I, an old green, midget troll?'

Lol!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
... I thought Luke was old enough to not being under his father's jurisdiction any longer...
ReNdErMaN chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
i am interested... please, do go on.
ShadowLDrago chapter 40 . 12/12/2013
Sounds interesting, where did gthe House points go?
ShadowLDrago chapter 32 . 12/12/2013
Grevious is not an android, he is a cyborg.