Reviews for Nice To Eat You
Sexy Rick Grimes chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Yes, death to Betty! Love it Katrina! Halloween is such a great time of year, especially when it means bad things happen to Betty.
MMLM chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
WHOO! katrina that was soo much fun to read :) This is justperfect for halloween! I loved it!

Opening his eyes, the normally dark brown orbs now glowed bright yellow. With a feral smile that exposed ever elongating sharp teeth, he licked his lips in anticipation and walked towards the house.

“Thanks, Suarez,” he growled as he ambled through the doorway. “I fancy a bite.”

Whoa! this was soo spooky but awesome! I really loved it! Gio a werewolf..HOT! lol awesome jon!
Beatrice Benedick chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Ah! I love it. What? Kat, but but we have lost you! you usually like Getty endings -and this one somehow is ... if we imagine that they will become one... in his stomach...

This was freaking awesome and a PERFECT Halloween response to the challenge. I would love to quote it in the boards (there are a couple of parts that just makes my hair raise) but... its not the norm to quote the ABC challenge fics. I just hope everyone reads this piece. Is that good! pooky!

(and is it bad that i find the new after-Rome Gio kind of sexier?)
Livia55555G chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Whoa, Katrina, that was pretty scary. You really had my heart racing as Betty ran from the unknown something. Then it turned out to be just Gio, her perpetual savior. Whew! All is well. But then, wait! A twist! (Though the title does give that away a bit.) Oh this is delightful. I loved it. And of course another chance to indulge in imagining some vicarious violence to our (these days) favorite punching bag, Betty.