Reviews for Kim Possible: Devil's Child
LookOutReader chapter 7 . 8/19
I felt like Draken would show up but then I'd get distracted or feel like he would stay a background character. Did not see him bein with the Low coming. Curious why he tracked shego's power tho. Gonna assume he was tracking for Angela.
Orionslave chapter 10 . 4/22
Damn what a cliffhanger,and a twist! Excellent story-can't wait to hear why did Drakken think it was his kid tho...
Karu-DarkAngel chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
Though I don't know where all of this GJ and outerspace aliens thing this will lead to, I like this fic so far. The characters are actually in character and their interaction with each other is really believable. It's good to read as well since the story has a nice flow to it.
The only thing that irks was this sentence: "Some of the other students….. They made fun of us. For having green skin. They called me…. What's a kami" - no, just no. I don't want to sound offensive, but that's wrong. Kami are gods. A kami in Japan is a deity. The only human to ever be called a kami while alive was the Japanese Emperor (and that practice was abolished more or less by law after the Second World War). They can call her a kappa, youkai, mononoke etc. just not a kami. That would be worship, not mocking.
Dsman chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
oh no he still lives
Dsman chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
oh know kim might not make it
Dsman chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
so when kim had ron she was kelly now that Yori has him she jelly intresting
Dsman chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
drakken that plan didn't work last time
Dsman chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
will du is gemini
Dsman chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
kim is twisted
Dsman chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
oh no the Loriadens have returned
Dsman chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
ah kims clock is ticking
Dsman chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
she's back
Dsman chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
she's just like shego
Rain Addict CM chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
That's it, burning fires of hell for him! Otherwise known as a small bath of burning plasma courtesy of Shego and Angel... Good read.
DarXe chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
This was neat. I like Mommy Shego. It was really cute.