Reviews for It Could Only Happen to Harry
MrsRooster89 chapter 7 . 5/19
Updated: Oct 22, 2009...

"Next chapter...might be a week or more...ten total chapters..."

Current Date: May 19, 2015

T_T Whhhhhhhy!? Please update/finish! Has this been abandoned? Will you ever finish! We only had Hermione left! Did you finish this on another website?!
Pissed chapter 7 . 3/10
"It might be a week or more before it's ready."

"or more"

No shit.
Here we are, 6 fucking years later, and Hermione's chapter STILL isn't out.
The only reason that I would be willing to accept as to why you haven't finished this is if you suddenly died before releasing the next chapter.

If that is the case, Rest In Peace you brilliant man.
If that's not the case, then get your ass back to work.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 3/7
It's been really hot so far, but more than that I appreciate that you write with impeccable grammar. It makes it twice as good when I can both dirtily enjoy the smut and intellectually enjoy the writing. The hottest stuff comes from people like you who know how to write well, anyway.
This is thrice as good, actually, because on top of the hot descriptors and the very enjoyable correct grammar, you're striving for characters being in-character, as well. (I say striving only because there's no canon basis anywhere near this type of situation to compare with this fic.)
hanna abbott and Daphne Greengrass should be required to also join in the fun or Harry could break in Susan for Neville.
PrometheusII chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
awww why is this discontinued? :/

very fun stuff :)
Lord Mortensen chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Please update soon! You have 5 years without update this fic! I can wait to read te next chapter!
Lamorak Korving chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Harry Potter's got some bloody nerve to complain about all thrse girls-Hermione, Parvati, Luna, Tonks and Fleur-FIVE girls throwing themselves at him, and all he can think of doing is to complain? Hell's bells! Talk about ungrateful! iIf that happened to me, you wouldn't hear ME complaining!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
lol this is so nice
Waiting for Ch.8 chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Well, look above.
larry chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
this is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read
tied chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Love the story

Please complete it, we need hermione too
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Maybe, just maybe, now Hermione will loosen up her tight ass a bit.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Super!
Daniel chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Oh my goodness gracious me! This is one of those cheesy lines about if a man doesn't have sex with a woman he'll die. Just as the title says, It Could Only Happen to Harry. LOL
Nyc chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
I loved your story. Its so funny and it really keeps in line with the original characters like Mcgonagall. Hope to read more of your chapters