Reviews for It Could Only Happen to Harry
Delphini Riddle chapter 1 . 10/13
Lolololololololololololololoololololololololol so this is why my dad bothered with Bellatrix.
tammgrogan chapter 9 . 10/8
Hello, Thank you so very much for sharing this Wonderful story. But I am just a little bit sad, I really wished you would have given us the super babies too!
Chyllen chapter 9 . 9/29
LoL
kgfinkel chapter 9 . 9/25
Fantastic and happily erotic tale! Those chapters were intense and frankly I'm surprised that you didn't include Lavender in the after games. She always struck me as the Gryffindor "doorknob."
M.C chapter 9 . 9/24
Please update!
hermionegrangerfan2017 chapter 9 . 9/2
Wow! What an ending.
Mark Sinfield chapter 9 . 9/2
well done
Fantastic story, and so well written. I agree about Parvati, I found her parts to be the hottest for sure. When Harry was fucking her doggy style, and the part where she was eating herself (Tonks) out were amazing!
lmcarleton2024 chapter 9 . 8/6
I need another chapter! I want to know what happens!
Kai chapter 9 . 7/27
Hm, on the other side, McGonagall is old enough to retire. She held three jobs at Hogwarts, two of which suffered because she was so overworked.

While her teaching seems to have been competent, she never stepped in to inform or protect her Gryffindors, and even punished them a lot harsher for the same broken rule than a Slytherin Death Eater spawn. As a head of house she sucked.

And as a Depute she should've reined in Snape and his unfair and criminal behaviour. And should've worked towards replacing a whole slew of crappy teachers. And reported Dumbledore to the board of governours for his death traps For The Greater Good.

Perhaps, if she had stepped down from two of those posts she could've conserved a lot of her energy and done the third for a couple decades more.
Kai chapter 4 . 7/27
Hm, lots of stories out there where Tonks HATES that men want her to do exactly what she does for Harry. The supermodel request has got to be the most off-turning thing someone can say to a metamorphmagus. Tonks seems to be quite confident on the surface, but that she volunteers to be exes and models on demand would imply that she has no self-respect and it's just false bravado she feigns. She jars him with a couple undesirables for fun, but still...
EdgyBro chapter 4 . 7/25
Tonks using her metamorph power to troll Harry was the funniest thing I've ever read.
I'm laughing so hard, omg. Luna is precious! I've read this story like 5 times, and I love it so much. Thanks so much for writing it, it's in my top 5.
CheerioTaveler chapter 9 . 7/4
One of the best smts I have ever read. Thank you wery much.
Handers chapter 9 . 6/13