Reviews for It Could Only Happen to Harry
Deonne chapter 9 . 10/12
Wow, and I couldn’t stop giggling at some of the situations in this. Great story.
Storm Pegasus chapter 1 . 8/30
Nice DBZ reference.
ngaothien7531 chapter 9 . 8/21
Your smut story is so delightful. It made me laugh so hard. Some romance some smut just enough to make the day so funny. Nice try! The way you take Harry and Hermione that the way they should be in the canon! Thank
Corwyn chapter 9 . 8/18
I'm glad you got a chance to finish this story. I loved it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
thebetawholived chapter 8 . 8/7
Merlin bless Her Majesty!

Nice touch.
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 8/7
Harry Peter was pretty good, but the morphing was even better!

Although the imitation of one person in 30 years was a buzzkill.

Fun story!
Slitherin chapter 3 . 7/12
Uhhh…fuck yeah.
uk1906 chapter 7 . 7/11
Merlin! This has been one of the best smutty fiction that ive read in the longest time
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 6/26
Wont lie the chapter was more hilarious that i thought it would be expecting a lemon scene especially the 9000 part of it and when madam Pomphrey said she would help him.
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 5/10
That was freakin' HILARIOUS! It got funnier as it went along, and Tonks? Tonks was in FINE form. I think that might be the most perverted (read: amusing) rendition of Tonks I've ever seen.

I'm fairly impressed at the way you made the sex into intimacy ... frequently actual love-making. They weren't just banging. Well done.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 5/10
Sounds like it's bloody dangerous to let Tonks have her head in the bedroom. All's well that ends well, though, I suppose. She seems happy enough.
Books85 chapter 6 . 2/22
Here this started as nice simple PWP, but it has gwoen a (gasp!) Plot.

Not my usual read, but fun. Thanks!
EJ Daniels chapter 9 . 2/17
My second time reading this through and I found it just as enjoyable this time as I did the last. I had forgotten the ending and was expecting the girls to actually be pregnant or something. I blame age for the memory failure. Thanks once again for sharing with us!

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
Pointer3109 chapter 3 . 2/3
After the last girl Pompfrey says " Oops, we made a slight miscalculation. You're a squib now." lol
koob.xyooj chapter 9 . 1/7
I loved the story. Some any thing that this is just smut but that is definitely not true. The story is a great coming of age story with a lot of cuteness along the way.