Reviews for It Could Only Happen to Harry
girlslovegirlswholovegirls chapter 7 . 8/19
If you could find it within yourself to finish this it would be greatly appreciated. Some of the best smut and character development I've ever read.
Wth. I am so upset. I read a lot of smut but this is the only one I havent just used for its 'intended purpose' and moved on. I binged the whole thing and after chapter 3 I forgot about the sex (amazingly written btw) because I got so distracted by the mind blowing character development! These sre the MOST canon characters in a fanfic ever! Hermione is flawless and the way Harry is hella gentle and reassuring and embarassed, I love it!
E chapter 7 . 7/27
asdfsjghjk this is GREAT but why oh why did you have to stop after chapter 7 I was so excited for the next few
Okse chapter 1 . 7/8
LOVE THIS FANFICTION! I totally imagine Hermione being exactly like this, if Rowling wrote sex story of Harry Potter. I'm really excited to read following chapters. Normally, I don't comment on this kind of stuff, but this story is really worth of best comments.
JLLove chapter 7 . 6/9
Sad to see you never posted the chapter with Harry and hermione :( if you've got some of it written I would encourage you to finish and post it!
superdude50989 chapter 7 . 5/29
Looking forward to more chapters
kyoshi711 chapter 7 . 2/10
Only seven chapters? What a pity. tee, her.
kyoshi711 chapter 6 . 2/10
You have done a marvellous job on all the erotic sex scenes. Sometimes I wonder if authors write from experience!
nobody chapter 7 . 2/5
have you ever thought about using parseltongue? snakes use vibrations to speak, therefore shouldn't harry? and if he were to do a little pleasuring this way, i'm sure hermione will enjoy it.
SherlockHolmes4884 chapter 4 . 1/20
Are you going to add Daphne Greengrass and Katie Bell to the group? I think it would be funny after what happens in this chapter.
What happened?
SherlockHolmes4884 chapter 1 . 1/12
Please update!
More more more! This is a great comic smut story! It's probably the best one I've ever read. I was looking for something like this for so long and I already read all 7 chapters in a day! Please continue.
Uchiha Aimee chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
Loool omg that was such a ride. I wish you had done the Hermione chapter, but at least they got to do something in chapter 6 that was quite intimate. But anyways good job, that was awesome.
seba7299 chapter 3 . 12/20/2016