Reviews for It Could Only Happen to Harry
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2023
I've read a few stories like this now, why is it you authors always make harry a useless blushing virgin and all the girls slutty party girls?
Joan chapter 1 . 12/12/2023
Great stuff! I was entertained the whole time I read this but there is one detail that completely took me out of it: why would a British person ever say "6.4 inches"? They would say 16 centimeters instead. Also, if only virgins can partake in the ritual, how come they suggest Nymphadora Tonks be one of the candidates?
Can't wait to read the rest!
WickedSpoon chapter 1 . 9/5/2023
wild. hilarious, but wild. nowhere close to where I thought this was going
Guest chapter 9 . 7/13/2023
I want the mcgonagall scene. And harry enlisting tonks' help preparing for it. Or idunno, maybe he'll try it on a boggart instead
Andy chapter 2 . 6/11/2023
These are so well written. Theyre all talking and behaving perfectly in character (except for the sex part) its really easy to imagine it's them.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 9 . 5/31/2023
I really think there must be another way!
lepetitereina chapter 1 . 1/20/2023
Madame Pomfrey is a hoot!
omh666 chapter 9 . 12/15/2022
That was actually a pretty amusing ending. I was scared for a bit that you were going to write the ritual between them, but... I do enjoy how you ended up going about things.
subhogue chapter 9 . 8/16/2022
Great story, loved the smutty and comedic themes. Also you have now pointed out that I have been saying a characters name wrong for over 15 years so both thank you and fork you for that. XD
Jetstream chapter 9 . 8/14/2022
"I originally intended chapter nine to be a full-on Harry/McGonagall scene, but I couldn't bring myself to write it."

Bah, coward. :P

McGonagall's in her sixties, for a group of people that live well past a century as a matter of course, she's just middle aged. And, frankly, Dame Maggie Smith was hot between the ages of 20 and 50-ish :P
geenakmom chapter 9 . 6/1/2022
This was a fun read! Thanks for sharing it.
StyxUA chapter 4 . 5/6/2022
I don't understand what's so funny in Tonks showing naked Molly or Sybil. I find it quite disgusting, and I wonder how Harry was able to have sex with her afterwards instead of storming out and vomiting.
Kaworu Naha ga bisa chapter 1 . 4/16/2022
IT'S OVER 9000!
Chalayne chapter 9 . 4/10/2022
I wouldn’t want to read the act but I would love to read how he talks her into it! Oh - even better Hermione should be the one to do it
Cosray8d chapter 9 . 12/6/2021
Well it was fun!
The unusual topic of his size being so present throughout the story and him always being the but of a joke was a bit annoying though.