Reviews for It Could Only Happen to Harry
Nihatclodra chapter 7 . 12/6/2017
abandoned for 8 years, and didn't even have the decency to write the hermione scene first...
Marvolo666 chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
FINISH IT...FINISH IT!
x2leoj chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
"I…I don't really know where to begin," murmured Harry, looking at his shoelaces.

Looooooooooool, I have never laughed at a Fanfic like this, and i’ve read a lot of Fanfics, his attitude/speech towards the situation is so funny haha.
katrina chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
I don't know if your still looking at your stories but can you please finish (it could only happen to harry) I would really like to know the end! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
JuStAnOtHeRfReAK21 chapter 7 . 10/23/2017
Please update soon.
Harriet chapter 7 . 10/13/2017
Pls write more
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
if anyone else hasn't made the joke which i doubt is possible i will. ITS OVER 9000!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2017
I think the guy writing this literally died. In an accident if I remember right. I mean he was posting very regularly and book. Nothing anywhere, not here, Ficwad, or AdultFanfiction.
Sarah chapter 7 . 9/9/2017
How long?
girlslovegirlswholovegirls chapter 7 . 8/19/2017
If you could find it within yourself to finish this it would be greatly appreciated. Some of the best smut and character development I've ever read.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2017
Wth. I am so upset. I read a lot of smut but this is the only one I havent just used for its 'intended purpose' and moved on. I binged the whole thing and after chapter 3 I forgot about the sex (amazingly written btw) because I got so distracted by the mind blowing character development! These sre the MOST canon characters in a fanfic ever! Hermione is flawless and the way Harry is hella gentle and reassuring and embarassed, I love it!
E chapter 7 . 7/27/2017
asdfsjghjk this is GREAT but why oh why did you have to stop after chapter 7 I was so excited for the next few
Okse chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
LOVE THIS FANFICTION! I totally imagine Hermione being exactly like this, if Rowling wrote sex story of Harry Potter. I'm really excited to read following chapters. Normally, I don't comment on this kind of stuff, but this story is really worth of best comments.
JLLove chapter 7 . 6/9/2017
Sad to see you never posted the chapter with Harry and hermione :( if you've got some of it written I would encourage you to finish and post it!
superdude50989 chapter 7 . 5/29/2017
Looking forward to more chapters