Reviews for It Could Only Happen to Harry
kyoshi711 chapter 7 . 2/10
Only seven chapters? What a pity. tee, her.
kyoshi711 chapter 6 . 2/10
You have done a marvellous job on all the erotic sex scenes. Sometimes I wonder if authors write from experience!
nobody chapter 7 . 2/5
have you ever thought about using parseltongue? snakes use vibrations to speak, therefore shouldn't harry? and if he were to do a little pleasuring this way, i'm sure hermione will enjoy it.
SherlockHolmes4884 chapter 4 . 1/20
Are you going to add Daphne Greengrass and Katie Bell to the group? I think it would be funny after what happens in this chapter.
What happened?
SherlockHolmes4884 chapter 1 . 1/12
Please update!
More more more! This is a great comic smut story! It's probably the best one I've ever read. I was looking for something like this for so long and I already read all 7 chapters in a day! Please continue.
Uchiha Aimee chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
Loool omg that was such a ride. I wish you had done the Hermione chapter, but at least they got to do something in chapter 6 that was quite intimate. But anyways good job, that was awesome.
seba7299 chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
Really fun reading!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
Came across ur story. Pls tell me u'll do the missing chapters soon. U claim Max smut, min plot, but i luv the characters u've written. Such heart and warmth withall. Pls update soon. Pls?
DrSanchez chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
i know it's been a long time since you did this last chapter, but i would really appreciate it if you finished this, the anticipation for Harry/Hermione is fucking killing me!
SaintMichael95 chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
...too bad you abandoned this... You asshole...
TheBear chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
I very much enjoyed the story so far...were you still planning on finishing it?
Deathshot147 chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
The Puns that Tonks be saying is just hilarious!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2016
Make one with hermione and the rutal