Reviews for It Could Only Happen to Harry
Joe Bloggs chapter 2 . 11/13
Oh, yes indeed! I am enjoying very much the smut. I was surprised that Harry
didn't include the following Hogwarts students: Padma Patil of Ravenclaw, as the
Patil twin usually share everything, Hannah Abbott and Susan Bones of Hufflepuff
House, and Daphne Greengrass and Tracey Davis of Slytherin House, but not
Pansy Parkinson. And certainly not Millicent Bulstrode. Because both Pansy and
Millicent are as ugly as sin.
neotheseventh chapter 7 . 10/28
I really wish you'd finish this. I have absolutely loved it so far.
noylj chapter 7 . 8/26
Dead story, I assume.
Where's chapters 8-10?
why did you never finish
Sixth Ranger BetaHalo chapter 7 . 7/1
wonder what happened to the author...
if this awesome story has been abandoned for so long...
Henri Jane chapter 7 . 6/10
Okay, I just found this story, and am SERIOUSLY upset that it's not complete.. I know its been almost six years, but if you would consider finishing this, I would GREATLY appreciate it! ;)

Your new fan,
Henri Jane
Please finish this story! PLEASE!
MrsRooster89 chapter 7 . 5/19
Updated: Oct 22, 2009...

"Next chapter...might be a week or more...ten total chapters..."

Current Date: May 19, 2015

T_T Whhhhhhhy!? Please update/finish! Has this been abandoned? Will you ever finish! We only had Hermione left! Did you finish this on another website?!
Pissed chapter 7 . 3/10
"It might be a week or more before it's ready."

"or more"

No shit.
Here we are, 6 fucking years later, and Hermione's chapter STILL isn't out.
The only reason that I would be willing to accept as to why you haven't finished this is if you suddenly died before releasing the next chapter.

If that is the case, Rest In Peace you brilliant man.
If that's not the case, then get your ass back to work.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 3/7
It's been really hot so far, but more than that I appreciate that you write with impeccable grammar. It makes it twice as good when I can both dirtily enjoy the smut and intellectually enjoy the writing. The hottest stuff comes from people like you who know how to write well, anyway.
This is thrice as good, actually, because on top of the hot descriptors and the very enjoyable correct grammar, you're striving for characters being in-character, as well. (I say striving only because there's no canon basis anywhere near this type of situation to compare with this fic.)
hanna abbott and Daphne Greengrass should be required to also join in the fun or Harry could break in Susan for Neville.
PrometheusII chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
awww why is this discontinued? :/

very fun stuff :)
Lord Mortensen chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Please update soon! You have 5 years without update this fic! I can wait to read te next chapter!
Lamorak Korving chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Harry Potter's got some bloody nerve to complain about all thrse girls-Hermione, Parvati, Luna, Tonks and Fleur-FIVE girls throwing themselves at him, and all he can think of doing is to complain? Hell's bells! Talk about ungrateful! iIf that happened to me, you wouldn't hear ME complaining!