Reviews for Watchmen: Nite Owl Returns
Ryo Nightray chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow! You're an awesome writer, and you really know how to built up an air of thrilling intensity. Good job! :D
S058 chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
will we be possibly be seeing everyone's favorite, Guy-Fawkes mask wearing revolutionary?
sepulchreangel chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
GASP!

I like where this is heading! Okay, so I think that this could go a little slower and maybe you could focus more on the internal reactions to things. Like, more or less, in this chapter, Dan's like "Rorschach, you're back? Mmk, sweet. Let's watch a movie!" AND OKAY BEFORE I SOUND LIKE A TOTAL JERK... I love love love the idea of them chilling and watching a movie. Rorschach could stand to sit down and watch a goddamn movie with his best friend once and a while. And this can still happen in this story. Just not RIGHT AWAY. Like, if my bff came back from the dead, I would be FREAKING the hell out. lol. And so maybe focus on Dan being all like "OMG." and Rorschach being all "...yeah..." for a while. And I think if you weren't planning on explaining why DrM brought back Ror. Not that I'm complaining, this actually is (despite uber-long editor brain review) one of the best Ror-comes-back stories I've read. Which is actually why this is so goddamn long. Sorry. D: But yeah. PLEASE continue! I really really like this!
Funky Poacher chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
What you have here is a very good... skeleton of a story. I like where it's heading, but you need some meat on the bones. It's mostly carried by dialogue, and I'd prefer to see some discriptions. I like how you were building up the end of chapter one as well, but of course I knew it was Dan, so it was less of a surprise, though your pacing wasn't bad.

Looking forward to a 3rd chapter. Oh, and surprisingly, I don't hate the fact that ol' Blobby-face is back. I'm sick of fics bringing back Rorschach. And you made Adrian seem incredibly evil, something else I disagree with. Keep the chapters coming.