Reviews for Perception
I love this story. The sibling relationship between Wyatt and Chris is truly beautiful, and I love the well thought out au. I think I've read this about six times by this point (though that is the same with all of your charmed and Harry Potter ficts, honestly). Thought you should know. :)
Mew Mokuba chapter 3 . 10/31/2017
I loved this story so much. Only one problem. Today is Chris' birthday and two weeks later he's to be conceived? In the show he was conceived on Wyatt's b-day. So Feb, Wyatt's b-day nine months later Nov. Chris' b-day. You can't have your birthday today and 9 months later have your birthday on the same date. I get what you were going for but that still doesn't follow the right timing.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2017
The way you have this timed out, Piper would be pregnant with Chris for almost an entire year. Chris' conception date cannot be just over two weeks after his own birthday.
shiho59 chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
HeetherandtheBabes chapter 9 . 9/18/2016
Chris is my favorite Charmed character and I love Fanfictions where he dies as a hero.
reader1writer1 chapter 9 . 4/3/2016
This was so emotional! Good story :)
mayawene chapter 9 . 2/5/2016
katiek121 chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
I loved your story!
Child of Dreams chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Excuse me?
Mrs, Finnigan?
As in Seamus Finnigan, from the Harry Potter series?
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
lol Chris had to wait 18 years to say that XD

Anyway great story! A little short but i loved it. there were a few problems with the timing of Chris' conception but otherwise it was pretty well writen, and flowed well :)
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
Oh God I love this story SO MUCH. This is different from what I usually read but it's definitively one of the best story I've ever read about the brothers.

kasey123 chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
love it
FallenHope-Angel chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
sweet! though it was upsetting for chris to goi through all that.
MileyPiperHopeHalliwell chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
nice one

what an imagination you have take it as a compliment
Misa3000 chapter 9 . 2/4/2011