Reviews for Perception
I loved your story!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Excuse me?
Mrs, Finnigan?
As in Seamus Finnigan, from the Harry Potter series?
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
lol Chris had to wait 18 years to say that XD

Anyway great story! A little short but i loved it. there were a few problems with the timing of Chris' conception but otherwise it was pretty well writen, and flowed well :)
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
Oh God I love this story SO MUCH. This is different from what I usually read but it's definitively one of the best story I've ever read about the brothers.

Me├┐li.
kasey123 chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
love it
FallenHope-Angel chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
sweet! though it was upsetting for chris to goi through all that.
MileyPiperHopeHalliwell chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
nice one

what an imagination you have take it as a compliment
Misa3000 chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
Loved this story!

Really, really cool!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 9 . 11/5/2010
This is such a great story. It made my heart hurt at times, but I think I liked your development of Chris's relationship with his family better than the show, since that felt rushed. I also love your Wyatt, especially the part where he lies about Chris's favorite food so he can eat. xDD Thanks for such a great fic!
Yuki082 chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
this was great. I am so glad that chris got his memories back...it makes it so he didnt really die.

nice new twist and thanks for writing.

~Yuki
Please Read my stuff chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
great
Please Read my stuff chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
awsome
charmed-darkangel chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
very very nice, glad to see Chris isn't dead after all; and i loved how you ended the story on a happy notice :D gossip psshhh :)

I really didn't like how Chris was treated on the show and how easily he forgave them. so great job with this one.
Dream's Abyss chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
Lol. Imagine having to sit on that information your whole life.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
I shoot I almost cried when Chris died, thankfully he's still alive with some of the old Chris' memories.