Reviews for Fear and Hope
acruska chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
The Sarah is pregnant motive is one of the most populat Australia fanfiction theme and probably one of the most irritating. With this story you surprised me in a very good way.
There is a number of features I like in it.
I like the doubtful Sarah. She is a woman with some luggage, not a carefree teenager. And that is something you managed to show, which is rare.
I like her "medical history". It's not just "doctors said so", but what can they know, there is always hope in Australia. She's been there. She's done that. She got hurt so deep, that another pregnancy doesn't bring hope anymore, it brings fear.
I am doubtful about Dover. But does anybody really knows what's going on in Dovers head? Your take on him is not my take, I would be less optimistic. My Dover would probably feel offended and decide not to overstay his welcome and then he would feel bloody awful about that. But that's your Dover, and he has every right to act in a way you see it. And yeah, I can totally see his as overprotective (however he never really was in the movie, I think) and I think your Dover can totally hold his own. He's just different than my Dover.
Okay, I'm rambling. My point is: I really like your story, it's WAY better then most Sara-is-pregnant fics. I love your Sarah and her history and I can imagine Dover as you portrayed. Keep up the good work!
prolixius5 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Nice job you did here, sweet, full of emotions, yet Drover can be harsh sometimes, as we expect ("dammit woman!"). Thanks for posting it.
hgksjsflsglk chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I really love your story.

You wrote it great!

I was really sad that she could't have a baby, altough it gave the movie a little bit more love about Nullah, her and the Drover.

But like I said you did a great job :)