Reviews for Wings and Things
DragonLover50 chapter 4 . 8/22
cool, the next chapter is gonna be awesome and cool death twist
killthepain62 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Don't know if you are writing anymore, but I like where this is headed so if you still have time please write more.
Creepypastagirl1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
liked the story .. two thumbs up
Imagined-Ink chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Hm...so Puck's a good guy?

Micheal's a zombie?

BROOKLYN'S JEALOUS?

Man, I SERIOUSLY need to watch the series!
Puppygirlroks chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
This story is pretty good. Please finish.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
i love it! can't wait for more!
The Stitched Ninja chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
oh...death, and the plot thickens! lol Please update again soon! I can't wait to read more! I love nerdy!Brooklyn, btw.
Xi Fang chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Ooo please continue!
TheSodaVampire chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Hey! Not cool! You need to write more!
E.A. Knightly chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
...

You have NO idea how disappointed I was when I realized 4 was the last chapter you'd posted so far.

You need to update, like, now!
Candlelit1 chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
you nailed Brooklyn and i LOVE he and Rileys interaction! totally awesome! please, oh please update soon!
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
ROFL! YOU KISSED PUCK? Wow... just... wow. Oh dear, oh dear dear dear... whatever I was going to say in this review went completely out of my head. XD But I wonder what's up with that Michael guy... a vampire? :S
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Aw... I feel sorry for you Puck, you shouldn't have a chain on you! You're perfectly wonderful, you should be allowed to wreak havoc freely! Er... um... uh oh, I don't think I should have said that. :P Anyway, thank you very much for saving the day, I'm quite sure I didn't want Brooklyn or Riley (or whatever her name is) to get "swatted" you could say. :)
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
XD Nice. :D Personal airplane? PUCK! Give me a ride with Brooklyn! :D I want to tell him how he's my fav gargoyle in the whole series! XD And Puck, keep on staying in the author notes, you're a great character too! Second fav! And when Brooklyn ain't around, ONLY fav. _
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Ha ha, okay I was almost just going to go to read a bit more before reviewing, but a hug from Puck? That can't be passed up. :D No-siree... XD Nice chappie. :P OMG she fainted? Good lord... they're not that scary. But maybe it was shock? Hmm...