Reviews for Percy Jackson & The Lost Goddess
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Awesome
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
please hurry btw the story was great
percabeth only chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
DONT U DARE I HATE RACHEL! Rachel is such a third wheel! She causes hurt and anger to annabeth by flirting with percy thats all wrong. she delayed percabeths relationship. I assume annabeth belong to percy. The love thief, im sure aphrodite will agree. All she dint was just bump into percy hang around woopdido and became the oracle! Ooohhh go fight some mosters FOR ME go save the world FOR ME WAT THE FRK DOES SHE THINKS SHE IS! A princess A goddess not even close im SOOOOo PISSED only percabeth shall STAND THE RED GIRL WILL Be CURSED die before the spirit of delphi urghhhhh annoying mortals i stand before the child of athena rachel is nothing but disturbence in the story perachel OVER MY DEAD BODY!
edelz.minecraft chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
All good but as below
gusty.am4563 chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Undetermined goes to hermes cabin i suppose
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
According to the queen of heaven, hera herself nor zeus wouldnt allow other demigod to stay in their cabin. True that hera dont have mortal children. The cabin is more of to honour her as well as atermis. She is more of perfect family kind of person how do u think that she lets other half-bloods to stay in her cabin. Besides she hates children of the underworld,
she wouldnt let nico.
aphrodite's girl chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Dont u think its odd to have tripet sisters all out of a sudden. And minor gods had their cabins already inclu nico, they built a hades cabin in TLO.
son of poseidon chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I think its bad, no sense. There is no basketball court outside camp half-blood like how does a court just appear somewhere in the forrest. And kelli the empousai was killed by annabeth in battle of the labyrinth, although she is a powerful monster but it'll at least take a pretty long time to reform. She shouldnt be here. She would still be in tartarus.
Noah chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
That was awesome but to much cursing
Guest chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Luv it not sure when it was like poasted or Watever but it was good
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Wheres annabeth?!
Roselovegood7 chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Hi I think I could possibly take over,but I'm new to this so don't much ,but I can write and I'm good.-Roselovegood7
Roselovegood7 chapter 6 . 9/2/2013