Reviews for Butterfly
ShizuBABE chapter 1 . 5/11
Oh my god this is so freaking adorable! I love it!
*clicks to favorites* awesome job :)
nchai001 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Awww so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
wow agon being nice I want to see that
Yoime chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I just loved it! I read some other of the butterfly prompt, butbutbut yours... Idk why, I blame the time and my oversensitiveness, yours touched me. In a -way. So, thank you so much for it. It's just precious.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
sooo cute! Wish there was more.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
SO CUTE!
PocketAces chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow. How have I missed your writing for so long? It's fantastic! You really have completely different outlook and see things from angles I don't even dream. Again, thank you for posting this.
1FtTall chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
XD I love it. So much. 'Butterfly' is beautifully written~
MutaKu chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This AgonXSena fic is so heartwarming. And gosh, I'd never thought I'd associate Agon with the word heartwarming before! You deserve a reward for the miracle!

I love the added conflict between them before they went steady. It makes their relationship more real because it's just so like Agon to make mistake like that.
Sagerune Yagami chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
L-O-V-E!

This couple needs more Love...
dropDead-Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
aw mushy! I'm not sure why this prompt sparks so much interst (I've even done it) but it's good to finally find a mushy verison. Well not really mushy more like, sweet not related to drugs, sex, or violence. A rare find my friend
rainieForest chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
cute lol
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Well I guess that works. The metaphorical side of it was well done. And it wasn't insanely creepy like the other ones.
GenderBenderLuver chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I... just love this story ;-; It's so cute
Trish chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Now this is a big relief. The other prompts for this were so nightmarish that I was absolutely disgusted. This though, was gorgeous. Very nicely done.