Reviews for What If
Guest chapter 23 . 7/30/2014
Love this story! Do you think you can continue it and make something good like during the time of RE 6?
evolution-500 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
A good first chapter.

Looking through, though, I was a little curious omission of Rebecca's character in the NEMESIS chapters. Was this supposed to indicate that she was killed?
Sato Industries chapter 24 . 4/16/2013
I really do like this story, but I do have to ask will you be continuing it?
Japanese Perverted chapter 24 . 1/3/2013
I love everything in this story of yours! I do hope you get to continue it.
Britteny chapter 24 . 10/31/2012
Wow great reading!I loved it, hope you write more:)
MrsAlbertWesker chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
QwQ This is an amazing story! I keep looking every week to see if you've updated! Spectacular!
sagacity chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
enjoyed the chapter.

but Wesker all along seemed to be disclosing way too much to basically everyone in the AUM group which i felt would be unsafe at times, when there r quite a handful of ex-umbrella ppl around. Too many ppl know too much might not be troublesome.

anyway~~~ i'll continue to read~ :)

(omg, i should be studying!)

can't wait to read the rest of it~
sagacity chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
enjoyed the fluff~ :)
sagacity chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
still good as usual.

but then sometimes i dont feel too comfortable with Wesker saying 'dear heart' all the time... i like how u portray the characters, though sometimes Wesker seems to be swaying out of character.

gonna keep reading :)

and of coz still the same- keep writing!
sagacity chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
OMG! I really love this fic! This actually is a BIG What-if Fic! I am very glad that it is following along the lines of the game~

If they could really create this line of franchise with this Wesker, wouldn't it be great?
sagacity chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
very well written! i luv ur writing! The idea of pre-RE is great too~ Good character portrayal. Luv how u portray Wesker, it's still very in-character i think before the whole RE-Wesker-God thing.

Keep writing
Ghost Butterfly chapter 24 . 9/19/2011
I love this story so much. You make it interesting and fresh even when delving through instances that have taken place in the games. I realize it's AU but it's still nice to see someone who can make you feel like it's still the characters you've come to know and love. I can't wait til more chapters come out! You've done wonderfully so far and you really shouldn't be so hard on yourself in your author's notes. I look forward to reading more from you .

{As far as constructive criticism goes (and I failed to notice if any others have mentioned this since I'm a bit in a rush so please forgive if they have) the only thing I can think of is trying to use a different word other than snort so you may interchange the two. I noticed that word popping up a lot throughout each chapter. I don't mind it in the least but I wasn't sure if you'd noticed it and I know it helps to have even little things pointed out sometimes.}
Stardust4 chapter 24 . 7/1/2011
D: yei! 3
Ryder Doge chapter 23 . 5/5/2011
'Cest Magnefique. This is the story that made me believe that Wesker/Jill is possible. Thank you for updating, I cannot wait until the next one.

I could go on about how wonderful this story is, & it is, aside from small misspellings & the like.

As for Jill becoming pregnant, I think either would be good. A girl would have Wesker as overprotective (which is admittedly tempting). A boy he'd be just as protective, but with a few differences. For names:

Boy: Aaron, Ethan, Liam

Girl: Ariana, Annalise, Alexis
sherry chapter 23 . 4/6/2011
Ok, i cannot believe you did some more! I am so happy with this fanfic. I LOVE IT.

I'd love to see a boy. I know there is a character on dA called "Adam" who is Wesker's son and I think that's a cool name. oh god can't wait for preggers jill! 3 I am going to laugh so hard when it's explained!