Reviews for You've Got Mail
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
great story
love the emails
bailey1ak chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
I loved this chapter. They are so cute together.
Norwegianchick101 chapter 9 . 12/30/2005
have I mentioned that like-Trory-is TOTALLY my fav ship EVER! Well-of course not-my Trory obsession started today-welcome to my favs girls, oh, and btw, a not so much sequel-more of a sappy e-mail/im fic from between that dinner and senior year-would be greatly appreciated.
princetongirl chapter 9 . 9/14/2005
loved it update soon
lieschen lieschen chapter 9 . 5/21/2005

i know its kind of late that i review but i read your story today and i love it. please write more such storys. its really cute.

CarebearKara chapter 9 . 2/10/2005
This was good.
TiCkLeDpInK22 chapter 9 . 12/28/2004
ha! that was such a cute story! and I was reading at a young age too. I was the only one who could read in Preschool ;) Good job ladies!

OTHlover04 chapter 9 . 9/19/2004
that was a great story!
Pic-a-boo-I-C-U chapter 9 . 7/26/2004
OH how sweet a full circle it must be kinda weird having a daughter older than your brother though that would creep me out if my uncle was younger than me (I know in the real youve got mail His Aunt was like 8 and he was 30 but still)
Ice8 chapter 9 . 7/16/2002
I loved this story. Tristan was sooo sweet! Awww...ok that's it. Bye!

Kawaii Dragoness chapter 9 . 7/16/2002
Hi! Great fic, just wonderful ending! (And thanks for the credit) _ Very sappy, very sweet, as usual I love it. And you. Keep writing!
mandie chapter 9 . 7/15/2002
why thank u for calling me honorable! i loved ur story! i hope u write another one, a sequel only if u want to, but maybe a completely new story!

i luved it! :)
gg fan chapter 9 . 7/15/2002
cool you should write a sequel
kittywhiskers chapter 8 . 3/24/2002
yayyyy! tristan's back! sohappysohappysohappy! sohappy! cliffhanger! cliffhangers are eeevilll! ok,ok,calm down too much sugar, too many girl scout cookies. I liked your version of the movie bettet than the actual one. of course, the people starring in it could help out a lot. _! pleeeheeheease write more, i can't stand stuff w/ suspense, and sometimes cliffhangers r downright annoying. ch.9, please! i promise i'll review it!
CChicka chapter 8 . 3/21/2002
Good story, please continue. You can's just stop in the middle. :P
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »