Reviews for Compatible
Ms.K216 chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
This was a great one too. I really hope you come back to this 'story' I'd love to see more of Alice and Jasper from you.
Ms.K216 chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
That was sweet! I love this. It's like how people need 5 hour energy to get through the day... This is like a quick shot of fanfic to get me through my schoolwork.
Ms.K216 chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
This is by far the most unique take on Alice waking up as a vampire that I've read, but it's also my favorite version. I hope you keep going with this series.
Ms.K216 chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
This was a really cute spin on the way Jasper and Alice met. Only suggestion is tell us who's POV it is in the beginning so I'm not in suspense. If you're looking for something to read I'm sorta desperate for reviews on my collection of Jalice one shots "A Collection of Jasper & Alice fics". I have like... 1. Hope you'll give it a try, I loved this chapter!
Ms.K216 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Lolz I'm supposed to be writing an essay for class but I needed a break. I'm glad I was distracted. I'm really happy that I found this. It was short but fluffy! I loved it!
MCR Killjoys chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
i loved it please write some more soon maybe have an over-protective jasper
Gaara'sFanGirl.Sasuke'sWife chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Yayy!
Gaara'sFanGirl.Sasuke'sWife chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Hehe:) I love that pairing

-AliceandJasperForever
Gaara'sFanGirl.Sasuke'sWife chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Awww...what I would give to here a guy say that to me;)
O.o chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Lovely as always! Love your storys! :D
O.o chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Thats amazing! Love your storys! Read almost everyone!
O.o chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Such a good, lovely and magic story! I love it! :D You got talent! :D
candyluvsu chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Awww such a sweet bunch of stories. Wonderfully written. Do you think you could write a story about the time in between when Alice and Jasper met and when they met the Cullens? Thanks xx
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
Aww! That was my favorite out of all of them so far!
keiraliz chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Oh, that was cute! I love Jasper and Alice; they're so perfect for each other! Great job on this one-shot! :]