Reviews for The Proposal
Awesome and beautiful
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 12 . 6/8/2016
awesome story
DnMikado chapter 12 . 6/6/2016
Aww that was great! Have seen the proposal and I really liked the movie Sasuke and Naruto really do suite in the movie
JadeRiceBall chapter 12 . 5/3/2016
LOVE THISSSS! UR SUCH A GREAT AUTHOR 3
Fi Suki Saki chapter 11 . 4/16/2016
I'm so happy there's barely conflict here!
Just few awkwardness and sexual tension.

I LOVE IT!

So Naruto is Bi then, not gay?
silvimoon chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
Very sweet rendition to the proposal, thank you for such a great story.
silvimoon chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
First chapter loved it can't wait to read more!
phantomlady13 chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
That's cool !
I love it !
valkyriecain4713 chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
YOU. ARE. A. GENIUS. I love this movie and an thrilled you posted a sasunaru fanfic based on it. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
SarahNThatcher chapter 4 . 2/25/2015
I wanted to be #600!
berry5tz chapter 12 . 2/7/2015
I have truly lover this story. It was beautifully written. It may have had it's beginning founded from a movie. But it certainly had a wonderful appeal for me.

I loved how Sasuke and Naruto relationship took off. It was fun to read. The closeness of Naruto's family was great too. They stood by Sasuke and Naruto and trusted them over two strangers alligations against them. I loved how they made Sasuke feel that he was part of the family.

I was disappointed to see Sakura show up with Elise at the wedding. I knew Sakura was desperate. But I didn't think she would show up there. Ah, should have known better!

Thanks this was a wonderful story.
Lady Spain chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
Oh my god, I love this!
s-uke chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
I really like it. Not once did i roll my eyes because of too much cheesyness or felt like i need to vomit because of them being overly romantic,

Its perfect,
rainprincess201 chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
Yosh! So romantic Dattebayo
Yolo chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
This story was amazing! Haha definitely loved how in this story, you didn't make it completely like the movie "The Proposal". The ending was probably my favorite chapter, along with the "date" chapter. You did a lovely job writing this and the sequel. Both were awesome, and sweet 3