Reviews for The Proposal
emowoods205 chapter 10 . 10/9/2017
Ino has no right to try to get Naruto back she even saw how happy and good he was with Sasuke yet she still tries she needs to stop it's her fault she never had to cheat. Awee when Naruto stood in front of Sasuke protectively. Sasuke hugging Naruto around the waist from behind and nuzzling his neck is too freaking cute. Sasuke and Ino glaring at each other is very interesting. Seeing Naruto yell at Ino made my day. Stupid fucking Karin can't she see Sasuke is on a fucking date and that he has a wedding ring on? Awee they both want to really be a couple how cute! Yay they finally had their first kiss and it was Adorable! It's so cute that Naruto took Sasuke to the woods at night to have a private picnic so adorable. When Naruto kissed Sasuke then rubbed their noses together and kiss Sasukes nose I was gushing.
emowoods205 chapter 9 . 10/9/2017
Awee Naruto was cuddling Sasuke how adorable. Sasu and Naruto cuddling is too cute. And then when Naruto let his finger run over Sasukes nose and Sasuke scrunched his nose that really was adorable. And then when Sasuke cuddled up to Naruto more and tightened his hold on him thinking Naruto was asleep but really he was fake sleeping 3. Awee Naruto nuzzled Sasukes neck so cute! Their playful teasing is goals. Why would Naruto agree to see Ino if she's just a cheating bitch! Awee Naruto is starting to fall in love with Sasuke. Sasuke called Naruto 'his dobe' 3. Awee when Naruto glomped Sasuke. Sasuke is starting to fall in love with Naruto. Sasuke flirting with Naruto and making him blush 3. Sasuke seems to be admiring Narutos ass, face, and body alot. FUCK I LOVE KYUUBI! Awee Choji is such a sweetheart I live how understanding he is! Naruto and Sasuke are actually giving the attraction they have for each other a chance. When they were dancing (practically fucking on the dance floor) and Sasuke cupped Narutos ass pulling him closer...I lost my shit man! Sasuke pushed his thigh into Narutos member. Dang it I wanted them to kiss. SHIT Sasuke was literally about to fuck Naruto In a bathroom stall but Ino just had to come and ruin the moment.
emowoods205 chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
Minato can see that Naruto and Sasuke are cute together. Sasuke just stood and watched Naruto sweaty and panting hitting a punching bag for a few minutes and he drooled XD. XD When Sasuke walked in on Minato and Kushina making out on the couch. When they saw each other naked I was fanboying uncontrollably. So Naruto has dated and had sex with both girls and boys? Awee and Sasuke has only ever had sex with boys not girls. I find it sweet that Sasuke opened up to Naruto. He even told Naruto about his special tattoo and his parents death's. XD Naruto called Sasuke pretty. Naruto kissed Sasukes forehead how cute.
emowoods205 chapter 7 . 10/9/2017
I was smiling like a madman when I found out they have to share a bed. XD Tsunade wants them to sleep with the 'Baby maker' blanket. Now I wish this was an Mpreg... XD When Naruto checked Sasuke out and Sasuke noticed making Naruto blush. Awe they cuddled each other in their sleep Naruto snuggled in Sasukes chest and Sasukes arms wrapped protectively around Naruto. XD Sasuke thought Naruto was a breathing silk pillow. XD That part when Sora almost got taken by an eagle (I just realized that 'The proposal' is a movie a comedy movie that I've seen over a thousand times with my family XD). You should make a book based on 'Love potion number 9' With Naruto as the girl and Sasuke as the boy (A SasuNaru). XD When Naruto rubbed Sasukes ass.
emowoods205 chapter 6 . 10/9/2017
I can't believe Naruto is the rich one.. Naruto is so cute when he blushes! Awe Sasuke stole Lee's heart...I just realized how adorable Lee really is. Dang it they were about to kiss! Sasuke holding Naruto to himself by the hip and waist was too flipping cute! That old person thought they were married how cute! That engagement story was spot on I could really see that happening.
emowoods205 chapter 5 . 10/9/2017
Naruto is so cute blushing when he saw Sasukes shirtless with messy hair! So their attracted to each other. XD Sasuke checking out Narutos ass. Sasuke thinks tattoos are sexy and he wants to see Naruto XD.
emowoods205 chapter 4 . 10/9/2017
When Naruto glared at the clerk I was fanboying so hard! Sasuke called Naruto cute! A blushing Sasuke what a rare sight. They picked the perfect rings for each other which is so cute!
emowoods205 chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
Gaara's sound like me XD. Awee Naruto is gay how cute. Sasuke I'd straight which is normal. Ok so their fake engaged.
emowoods205 chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
Sakura is so annoying I'm glad Sasuke fired her. Sakura is literally completely insane.
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Hinata is such a sweetheart giving Naruto his drink without having to deal with the line. Poor Naruto he was just having a bad day. XD they call Sasuke 'IT' and 'The Devil'.
ILuvChoc0LAte chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Awesome and beautiful
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 12 . 6/8/2016
awesome story
DnMikado chapter 12 . 6/6/2016
Aww that was great! Have seen the proposal and I really liked the movie Sasuke and Naruto really do suite in the movie
JadeRiceBall chapter 12 . 5/3/2016
Fi Suki Saki chapter 11 . 4/16/2016
I'm so happy there's barely conflict here!
Just few awkwardness and sexual tension.

So Naruto is Bi then, not gay?