Reviews for One Love
ichigirl21 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
I like this one the best for some strange reason. But all in all they were great and you should continue!
babo123 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Damn who would have thought that paraphillia in chapter three would be so hot? That was the hottest chapter so far! I can't wait to see what other fetishes you'll serve us :9
jane19 chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I love you so much. This chapter was so good! I hope you contimue to write more!
sugardash chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Amazimg all tree of them. All of them could be made to be small mini fics. Wish u addes more great job.
violetkisses chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
ohfudge. i so love your one love oneshots but i would love it if you continue the first story :D amazing.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Nice, do update soon!
MikaUchiha chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Always so sexy! I've never heard of this one before, so it seemed quite interesting!

Mika
smiley95 chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
teehee3

cant wait for more ;D
Gingerbread Owl chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
The hotness of these chapters has left me incoherent and I can only manage a gutteral noise of appreciation:

Omnomnomnomnom.
Eloda chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
OMG! That WAS AWESOME! :D
bi-chan chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
*.* NOESEBLEED ALERTS! I was like OMG! XD
Jellybean06 chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
That last line made me laugh XD

This was...really hot. I don't know what else there is to say. I don't know how I feel about Naruto seeking out prison convicts just to have sex, but hey, whatever works for him XD

Keep up the good work!
EmberSH chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Kyaa!

So hot!

I'm not really sure what to say. I can't think of any constructive criticism... But I don't want you to be sad. _

I seriously love it. I hope you write more soon.
SengetsuPwnzU chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
-blushes- is it a bad thing to agree with naruto that thats totally fucking smexxii?
DazziO's chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
woah hot hot hot! Okay this was just hot. I think you get the point! LOL. But nice job there! (as usual, since it's you xD)

But it also did slightly disturb me since it was about criminals and very recently there was all this hype about this gang guy getting caught... Yeah... weird. :/

And it kinda kept reminding me of that. o3o