Reviews for Spectrum
stormtrooper1 chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Aghhh! So sad. I just love how you write them both. Gorgeous stuff!

Thanks for sharing.
Hedwig's Owl chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
I'm not sure I always understand what you're trying to say, but it's beautiful anyway. Great descriptions and very poignant. Nice fic!
SephyRose611 chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Wow, you're such a brilliant writer. The grammar and vocabulary that you use it technically perfect and your fanfictions reach a level that many cannot achieve, myself included. I have all these wonderful thoughts, positioned much as you write them and yet they turn out brief, and, quite frankly, rubbish.

I admire your writing skill and hope you continue this soon.
chisanaki chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
It's powerful. Completely IC. I liked this chapter very much.
Georgerocksthehouse chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Very clever! I always thought those two had something going on between them... :)
Slave to my Pen chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Wonderful
carrot138 chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
I really like the creativity shown with using the spectrum of colors. That being said I like the second chapter better as fanfiction because it is more specific to the Harry Potter universe, I hope you continue to write all of the other chapters like that and have a stunning conclusion.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That was amazing, very well written.
chisanaki chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Nice one! Looking forward for reading the next one! (and of course, chapter 31 of Cat&Mouse)

I love your stories!
Lady Loraine chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow. That was very deep. I'd be interested to see what happens next with Orange.
Slave to my Pen chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Very nice. I love all the imagery, and your focus on the single color. Well done.