Reviews for Hush, Love, Hush
Corner Mouse chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Personally, I think everyone's being a little harsh on you. I read on YouTube that someone dared you to write this and at least you know what Mrs. Lovett was doing was wrong. I do agree that her behavior towards Toby was unrealistic-we all know she's been swooning over Mr. T, after all- and that sexual contact between an adult and a child is very wrong, but at least Toby was in-character. Plus, this was written very well.

Sure, I don't agree with this, but it's hard not to like it due to how well it was written. Hopefully, though, you don't end up writing this of your own accord.
lizzielovett chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Idk about this one. I saw the review for it and I have to agree with the fanfic critic, it was wild out of character.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Why would you /write/ this. Uhhhhggggh.
The FanFic Critic chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I will admit that this was written good, but I do not agree with stories that involve children and adults having sexual intercourse. You'll probably claim that she didn't really have sex with him, but it's all the same. It's wrong. And, to me, it makes no sense that Mrs. Lovett would do this. Some other reviewer said that she was in character, but I beg to differ.

Well, keep on writing stories, because I do think you're a good writer.
InDeppth chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
it was awesome! poor toby, he got his love returned bu not quite. sigh...

loved it.

3 DEPP
libramoon-scorpiovenus chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Hahaa! i loved it, wonderful deary...oddly enough, the characters seemed..in character if something like this were to happen, i dont know how to explain it but they were, loverly job and beautiful writing as well :)
BeBopALula chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
That was fantastic! I mean, the situation is creepy and all kinds of wrong, but I'll be damned if it wasn't one of the best-written things that I've read in a long while. I love how she conspires to get Toby out of his clothes. Poor old Toby.