Reviews for Love's Sorrowful Symphony
zendaya chapter 44 . 6/6/2013
sad ending why did allen and lenalee have to die that sucks is no fair i wish it would have been a happy ending you know being alive living hapily together :(
Dontpissmeoff chapter 42 . 1/6/2013
I swear to FUCKING GOD! IF YOU KILL ALLEN, LENALEE OR LAVI, I WILL NEVER READ ANY OF YOUR STUFF AGAIN!
choked chiken chapter 45 . 11/10/2012
woooooohoooooooooooooo ilove it woho
midnightheula chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
I read the story before this and I sped throught the chapters so fast that I frgot to review, so I'm gonna do one massive review right now. WOW! You are an amazing author! I loved the previous story and I'm sure that this one will be just as good! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you already had some published books out there because you are so stinkin' good at writing. I am a total fan! And an absolutley wonderful job so far on these first few chaps. But Imight not review again for some time, because I'll probably want to read the rest of this story before I stop to review and start reading the hopefully third story. :)
o chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Love ur story :)
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 37 . 5/4/2011
SH-she's evil! She left Allen to deal with the angriest Komui in the history of the universe!
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 35 . 5/4/2011
Hah! I knew that Lena and Allen would have a kid! Oh, poor Allen, Komuis gunna kill him...

v.v sorry for not reviewing... I kinda, couldn't stop reading ;
feistyfire chapter 44 . 1/19/2011
This is undoubtly my favorite fanfiction! I read it over and over and I am still interested after reading it so many times.
lsc1995 chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
u are a god! their LOVE is just as strong as u wrote it! it really touches me i almost cried at the end!
muuu chapter 22 . 8/20/2010
ok. When allen said to forgive him, i went "awwwww" amd my mom stared at me bc i soumded like an idiot. Lol
birningice chapter 19 . 8/2/2010
This chapter is sooo corney! But I couldn't stop smiling. :) I love your story. 3
3dgLover2195 chapter 43 . 7/8/2010
This story was amazing :D

I was kinda upset during the end but cant wait to read the next :)

Thanks for all the hard work!

Btw you have AMAZING taste in music!

I love Three Days Grace, & Breaking Benjamin & 30 Seconds to Mars & Skillet haha.

But any way, Thanks for the stories and keep it up :D
wolfmonk chapter 44 . 6/29/2010
i want allen and lendlee to be alive not dead, alive alive. i realy realy hate the ending
Sakura Himino chapter 45 . 6/15/2010
Thank you for the story, i very so like it. I hope you can make another story to the sequal of D. Gray-man. Arigatou! and Ganbati!
TeenageNeko chapter 45 . 6/13/2010
I didn't find anything wrong! You have really good grammar and speeling, much better than most people!

I'll check in awhile though, just to see what changed!

:D Yeah! You keep on howling!