Reviews for Hero Worship
reader1writer1 chapter 6 . 5/8
I really like this :) I hope your muse strikes again soon :D
Kislowa chapter 6 . 3/28
Great story, I hope it is not abandoned.
LBibliophile chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
I'm really loving this story. It's so different from all the other Harry/Snape ones I've read.
I can't wait for Dumbledore's reaction when he finally finds out that they do like each other. :P
Cillit Bang Bang chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Funny and heartwarming and... Well...

Wonderful Loved every bit of this, from beginning to end.
sammyfish chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Loved this :) Again it's incomplete, and I'd love to see where further you might take it, but what you have is so wonderful I'm left so grateful and pleased to have had the opportunity to read it.
d1x1lady chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Wow! Loving this story. So well done.
Johanni93 chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Aww, I seriously need more! I love this fic so far and can't wait to read the next chapter :D
Cheers!
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
I love that Hermione understands about house elves and doesn't want to free them. I am looking forward to more of this wonderful story as soon as you are able to update.
mishap chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
This is a lot of fun to read and I can't wait to see where you take it next. I do hope that you have not lost your interest or inspiration to continue the story as I feel that would be a crying shame. Please keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon.
Alex chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews! It's really good!

I love the Snape/Harry interactions, and his hiding their working relationship from Dumbledore!
Um. . .someone chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Wonderful :)
Yukino-chan chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
finally! a light hearted story! :)
Princess Mariana chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Please, please, please update!
Princess Mariana chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Luna is great in this. :)
Princess Mariana chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
'Do not do anything stupid'. I love Snape. He's awesome.