Reviews for Another Monday Night
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Well this was different. Very funny great job.
shinigami sakura2000 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Hilarious! I seriously loved it! Raw has failed me...failed I tell ya! *ahem* Sorry I had a little moment there. Turning this story into an epsiode of raw would probably be more entertaing then some of the stuff they show every monday night. Only Shawn could get away with those catchphrases, nice touch! Then again Shawn can get away with everything. That's what makes him Shawn. This was definietly awesome!
Nef chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I had to read this on my phone over the weekend. Sorry about the late review but since I dont have a cool cell phone, I couldn't review. So this gave me the biggest giggle attack ever! Rawtropolis? The Cena character made me LOL. He's afraid of heights and watching him scale that cell was scary for me. I dislike his character but I don't want him getting hurt ya know. Shawn...is Shawn. Heartrobbin? Noseman? And you had a dream about this?

You damn right I got all of this. Raw is so ridiculous now. Im convinced Randy wants to bed Cena but Cena's being stubborn. I think Randy also has issues because Hunter played him for Jeff. Shawn is involved in a funky ass triangle with both Cena and Hunter... Raw screams all of this week after week. Still not quite sure what Teddy and Cody got going on.

I love Chris Jericho! Jerishow FTW!

Its always nice watching Superman over come the odds. I hate DX and wish Shawn wasn't obligated to tag with Hunter all the time. But that's a rant for another day.

You always make my day. Everytime Shawn screamed something I had to clamp my mouth shut to keep from waking mama. I was literally crying. "HOLY NOT SO SUBLIMINAL HOMOSEXUAL OVERTONES NOSEMAN!" -They so do this on a weekly basis which is why I'm convinced they're all hot for each other. This was too much! xD Thanks for writing this. I still laugh!

Shawns_Guardian_Angel
InsanityPrevails chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was BRILLIANT! Laughed all the way through. Favouriting!
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Ok you had me loling through the entire fic although it was only a one shot I'd love to see another chapter.

*Adds to favs*
SkyeEyes16 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Hilarious but sadly true. Smackdown is where it's at.
MorbidxAngel chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Or have we, indeed!

This was brilliant! Just what I needed when I feel a bit crappy.

Loves ya!

Dom

xoxo
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
LOVE IT!
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Yes it would have been better if Vince and Linda had left John under a rock. XD I'm in tears here Jeri, you have no idea, I can't stop laughing. *snerk*

Poor Show *hugs Show Muse* No lovin's for you, don't you and JBL think before y'all open your mouths? I mean seriously.

That was freaking hilarious Jeri, well done and oddly I felt as if I was watching MNR! XD
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I think I died of laughter...